Judd Trump Set-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
    Look pal I'm not hating on you at all I just find it impossible to believe you think this is a hard shot to play.
    It's not hard with the JT technique but if you think it's easy, man up and video it. Simple really. You claimed any decent club player could play this shot. So let's see it or..................................SHUT UP!

You're like Wally, full of hot air. Never seen one video of you. 16 breakers in clubs, I got respect for them. But you're a joke. We both know you can't do it boy. You ain't no man.
    Last edited by Big Splash!; 26 September 2016, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
      It's not hard with the JT technique but if you think it's easy, man up and video it. Simple really. You claimed any decent club player could play this shot. So let's see it or..................................SHUT UP!

You're like Wally, full of hot air. Never seen one video of you. 16 breakers in clubs, I got respect for them. But you're a joke. We both know you can't do it boy. You ain't no man.
      Same answer for everything but still not answered the question about the 1st vid if your ever in Wigan I will happily give you my address and number and we'll go for a game your a insulting little ***** arnt you I would love to meet you face to face for a game big splash or whatever you've called yourself on here over the years.
      Last edited by ste bed; 26 September 2016, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Show us your video; you claimed any decent club player could do it. You're a decent club player or you claim to be lad.

So stop writing tripe, man up and do the video!
        The full threads aload of tripe pal if you want to see a vid of me potting a just off straight pink and coming in and out of baulk I will get right on it.

Comment

The full threads aload of tripe pal if you want to see a vid of me potting a just off straight pink and coming in and out of baulk I will get right on it.
          You do that, and make sure the shot if pretty straight now! And because it's easy, we'll look forward to you doing 30ft on a slow table like mine. You need to pot the black as well!

Comment

You do that, and make sure the shot if pretty straight now! And because it's easy, we'll look forward to you doing 30ft on a slow table like mine. You need to pot the black as well!
            You keep kidding yourself about that pink being pretty straight 30ft eh what did you get on that last one 22ft at most Judd would be so disappointed in you I will post one up in the next few days.

Comment

You keep kidding yourself about that pink being pretty straight 30ft eh what did you get on that last one 22ft at most Judd would be so disappointed in you I will post one up in the next few days.
              Don't forget to use the JT technique boy!

Comment

Don't forget to use the JT technique boy!
                What JT technique splasher ? In one video we can only see the balls and in the other only your bridge hand, if it's yours that is. Could be anyone using any old technique, and the umpteenth take on top of that.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
                  What JT technique splasher ? In one video we can only see the balls and in the other only your bridge hand, if it's yours that is. Could be anyone using any old technique, and the umpteenth take on top of that.
                  All valid points to be fair I did say the hardest part of the shot was potting the pink at that pace come on little splash how many takes did it take you if indeed it really is you. The guys full of crap it probably looks as if I have a personal vendetta against the guy but when someone posts as much crap as this chap you have to question his posts. This turd the one where he said it was utter nonsense and it was ok to mist a table even after Geoff large advised strongly never put water on a table ( napping block thread). then that crap about the Parris red glue cues. Your times up little splash move on.
                  Last edited by ste bed; 26 September 2016, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• One trick pony! Never seen a racetrack. Lol. Those bags are massive too! Check out the cut on them there rubbers!!! #bigbags.com. Also the 45 degree angle that's cut away from the pocket woodwork is a dead giveaway! Not even steel blocks!

Been loving this thread!!! Lots of hate going on...to what seems to be a kiddies class on the basics of the game...keep it up fellas! Loving the banter!!!
                    Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
                    https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
                      what jt technique splasher ? In one video we can only see the balls and in the other only your bridge hand, if it's yours that is. Could be anyone using any old technique, and the umpteenth take on top of that.
                      Post Your Video! Use any technique you like. I'm sure you couldn't adapt to JT anyway old timer. Post Your Video!
                      Last edited by Big Splash!; 26 September 2016, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by inevermissblue View Post
                        One trick pony! Never seen a racetrack. Lol. Those bags are massive too! Check out the cut on them there rubbers!!! #bigbags.com. Also the 45 degree angle that's cut away from the pocket woodwork is a dead giveaway! Not even steel blocks!

Been loving this thread!!! Lots of hate going on...to what seems to be a kiddies class on the basics of the game...keep it up fellas! Loving the banter!!!
                        I've missed this kermit to be fair. :biggrin-new: It's an antique billiards table a-duh! No, it doesn't have steel blocks, if it did I would have got another two feet of reaction out of the rubbers! Bags measured at 3.25'' using a Mitutoyo digital caliper. I did this two years ago on the forum - keep up! The table is so hard that maxi makers can't pot down the rail at pace. They can't even rack up a ton on it. IT'S SLOW - you have no idea.

SHOW US YOUR VIDEO! You've got a Star to play on and if CB sighting is so good, we should expect to see 30ft of travel minimum. SHOW US YOUR VIDEO!
                        Last edited by Big Splash!; 26 September 2016, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by inevermissblue View Post
                          One trick pony! Never seen a racetrack. Lol. Those bags are massive too! Check out the cut on them there rubbers!!! #bigbags.com. Also the 45 degree angle that's cut away from the pocket woodwork is a dead giveaway! Not even steel blocks!

They look tight in this one from Barry White's YouTube page, i mean Spasher's YouTube page.

Bazzer, forgive me, i mean, Splasher, why do you shoot them all from the baulk end?

http://youtu.be/Vt66-Sp44kU
                          Last edited by Hello, Mr Big Shot; 26 September 2016, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
                            They look tight in this one from Barry White's YouTube page, i mean Spasher's YouTube page.

Bazzer, forgive me, i mean, Splasher, why do you shoot them all from the baulk end?

http://youtu.be/Vt66-Sp44kU
                            Dunno, it's where I got the balls out. LOL The last one was on a table going against the nap, this one on a slow table going with the nap come to think of it. I think I subconsciously like to shoot into the light from a window which most folk don't like. But they've got fancy lights, we've got the 1920s canopies Deano knows a lot about. Three energy saving bulbs. It's not great mate.

HMBS, I haven't shot a rack of 9 in a decade, do you think with a phenolic tipped cue I could break em good?

My bet is that Guernsey, maybe Pottr if he comes back, Ted, Markz and Tom will be the first to do this challenge and do it really well.

This forum is funny, endless hours of humour. :biggrin-new:

This challenge has a serious side for players though; can you guess why it would be great to do this challenge other than to be able to actually do it?
                            Last edited by Big Splash!; 26 September 2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Dunno, it's where I got the balls out. LOL The last one was on a table going against the nap, this one on a slow table going with the nap come to think of it. I think I subconsciously like to shoot into the light from a window which most folk don't like. But they've got fancy lights, we've got the 1920s canopies Deano knows a lot about. Three energy saving bulbs. It's not great mate.

HMBS, I haven't shot a rack of 9 in a decade, do you think with a phenolic tipped cue I could break em good?

My bet is that Guernsey, maybe Pottr if he comes back, Ted, Markz and Tom will be the first to do this challenge and do it really well.

This forum is funny, endless hours of humour. :biggrin-new:

This challenge has a serious side for players though; can you guess why it would be great to do this challenge other than to be able to actually do it?
                              No and no.

Comment

Nice compliments. Thankyou.

I'll try give it a go on another table on Tuesday if I can get there, that is a bit quicker, a 6811T. I'll block and iron it a bit. Got jobs on tomorrow.

I'm not too shabby with ball speed but no King. I think it comes from having naturally fast hands, developed in Wing Chun as a youngster. But age doesn't help now. I've only got 50% of the cue power I had as a kid on the table. Getting old is a crock of ****. I could play a jump shot and deliberately hit folk on the next table back then. It nearly started a few fights mate! LOL

But juggling clubs helps the arthritis and the snooker.
                                You're far to young to have arthritis, you're just a bairn on your mams computer remember
                                It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Working...
                                X