Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that Hurricane Higgins in the pic?

Comment

How much would an original Joe Davies cue in mint condition be worth?

Comment

Originally Posted by Guppie View Post
        You need to be more specific on which cue it is, there are dozens of cues with his name on the badge, machine spliced cues and handspliced cues

Comment

hi john you wont be able to post pics yet either if you want send pics of cue an ile try and post email james.evans1950@talktalk.net

Comment

Is that Hurricane Higgins in the pic?
            My avatar picture is of Alex, from around about 1976.

Comment

Hi 100,

I am able to get into the private message system now and I am very keen to contact you, what happens next?

Comment

Hi 100,

I am able to get into the private message system now and I am very keen to contact you, what happens next?
                click on his name and where it says send a private message send one!
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I am also new to this site am not sure if this is getting to anyone searching for the Holt Family from Todmorden in Lancashire. Later as Billiards Makers from Burnley. Harold Holt (Halifax) (1922-59) was my G/Father. Brother to Willie Holt.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mrs View Post
                    I am also new to this site am not sure if this is getting to anyone searching for the Holt Family from Todmorden in Lancashire. Later as Billiards Makers from Burnley. Harold Holt (Halifax) (1922-59) was my G/Father. Brother to Willie Holt.
                    Don't worry Mrs (good name ) now that you have replied to this thread the person will receive an email telling them about it

Comment

Working...
                    X