This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    Haha, has anyone ever generated this much traffic from an introduction?

I give it to you 2V, this is the ULTIMATE!

Remember girls, JP, CJ and RC will make you a great cue. Leo, write that down love.
    This has been a good one

Comment

• http://s827.photobucket.com/user/2v1...f.png.htmlJust had to post another picture of the Palm tree cue. Love it

Comment

• I think we all know how this is going to end up, they kept it going for quite along time

Comment

• If you still play with your old one why order another?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Khanibrar74 View Post
            If you still play with your old one why order another?
            read back through the thread, answered that question to many times already

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              RC ?? Robin Cook ??, err no he won't, coz he no longer takes orders, just sells direct to China/Hong Kong
              Unless you mean someone else
              It's a reference to Leo's earlier question. Doh!

And yes, if you live in China, get a RC, great cues.

Comment

It's a reference to Leo's earlier question. Doh!

And yes, if you live in China, get a RC, great cues.
                so why is RC only shipping to China? Does he not have a UK market?

Comment

• Originally Posted by 2v1977 View Post
                  so why is RC only shipping to China? Does he not have a UK market?
                  He did a special series of cues for Methi and the Indian market, big on billiards. He had a waiting list of 18mths in the UK, very popular and with his basic cue at around £350, no wonder. He probably doesn't need the hassle of the orcs moaning and slagging off his cues. He's a very nice guy and great cue maker. The importer/retailer handles any customer hassle I guess, so RC is free to make cues and enjoy himself. He won't have TSF members phoning him up and saying I've discussed my cue on the forum and knowledgeable members think like me that it doesn't play well and you should adjust it and do this to it.....................

PMSL.

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                    I think we all know how this is going to end up, they kept it going for quite along time
                    I know where you're going to end up, at the GPs on a free bus pass in 4yrs. Back in 1809 when I was a lad, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

I know where you're going to end up, at the GPs on a free bus pass in 4yrs. Back in 1809 when I was a lad, blah, blah, blah.
                      You're going to become a very lonely person on this forum where your posts will be ignored to the point you'll end up just writing posts for yourself interest.

Comment

• Originally Posted by master blaster View Post
                        i know where you're going to end up, at the gps on a free bus pass in 4yrs. Back in 1809 when i was a lad, blah, blah, blah.
                        hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                          You're going to become a very lonely person on this forum where your posts will be ignored to the point you'll end up just writing posts for yourself interest.
                          You know what mate, you, Byrom, JRC, Goferson et al. have been relentless in your insults to other members. 2V has been on here five minutes and there are tens of pages of insults directed to him, some of them completely unknowledgeable as well, especially about JPUs. I say this, if you can't take your own medicine, then just shut up. I get the feeling that many of you are like this, a bit of a gang mentality. It cuts both ways, and I see you're a bit of a girl's blouse.

Let's see your moaning again about insults and let's see how many great cue makers and members you insult from this post forwards.
                          Last edited by Master Blaster; 4 April 2015, 09:19 AM.

Comment

He did a special series of cues for Methi and the Indian market, big on billiards. He had a waiting list of 18mths in the UK, very popular and with his basic cue at around £350, no wonder. He probably doesn't need the hassle of the orcs moaning and slagging off his cues. He's a very nice guy and great cue maker. The importer/retailer handles any customer hassle I guess, so RC is free to make cues and enjoy himself. He won't have TSF members phoning him up and saying I've discussed my cue on the forum and knowledgeable members think like me that it doesn't play well and you should adjust it and do this to it.....................

PMSL.
                            £350? wow that is cheap. how long will his prices stay like that? i see on MW site he is making "special one off" cues for collectors priced £1500+ he states that it will be to his design with no exceptions. What puts a cue in this bracket? is a 350 cue built any differently than a 1500 cue. I understand woods and veneers can bump it up a bit and of course the selection of the shaft but its getting crazy.

Comment

PMSL.
                              To be fair, Mr Blaster, Robin Cook cues have always been held in high regard on here. Don't remember anyone slagging off his cues.

Wish I had one myself. .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• I'm sure MB will like the design. This is the Black Prince cue I have ordered from Mastercraft cues. well worth a look.

http://www.mastercraft-cues.co.uk/index.php/2

Comment

Working...
                                X