Betway 2019 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    So the live coverage finishes for a cookery program. And what do they show on the Red Button channel? The very same cookery program :upset:

Oh no, my bad. It's an entirely different cookery program
    They've already ended the live coverage? The match started at 22 minutes past, so that's absolutely worthless, you can basically only squeeze one frame in that time. Even worse on the continent of course, because today is Bundesliga day, and that means no snooker at all in the afternoon.

Comment

• I love the sound Dings contacts make on the strike. It just sounds so clean and crisp.
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Hopefully Yan can play a little bit better after the interval. He kind of had to drag Ding down to his level just to get that one frame.

Comment

• At 4:1 this is pretty much over IMHO...

Still think Hearn more or less ruined the UK when he changed the format 2011 (after promising he wouldn't when he became chairman in 2010 of course).
          "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• I should have a tenner on that 6-2 prediction!

Comment

• Nice opening frame by Mags... shame he didn't get the century.

Hard to tell a winner, Allen looked vulnerable yesterday, his long game was a bit off... might go all the way to a decider, I feel.
              "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Maguire wearing trainers
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Maguire is cueing really well. The way Allen has been playing these past days I don't see him winning here.

Comment

• Well... he's got the ton this time. He's looking fierce, isn't he? Course he always is, but he's looking fierce in that positive way... good to see.
                    "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                      Maguire wearing trainers
                      Yup, these are trainers... I'm sure Mags has a medical certificate that allows him to - no bow tie, trainers, gettin comfy he is
                      "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Wow, what a steal by Maguire. That surely has to hurt Allen a lot.

Comment

• 99% potting after three frames... that's something
                          "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• He basically hasn't missed a shot that mattered yet. Hard to play snooker much better than that. :smile: But of course the job is not done yet...

Comment

• SO! The secret to Ding's practice... T-shirt on inside out! Thats where I must be going wrong?

Comment

• Maguire using an ash cue, first time I've seen this, playiong bloody well with it though.
                                Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                                but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Working...
                                X