Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

147 by Barry Hawkins.

Comment

The Hawks 147 - For those that (like me) who wont pay extra for Eurosport player...

https://youtu.be/HSfh3pj8XNw
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

What the hell's going on with MJW match? More misses than a Moonie wedding.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
          The Hawks 147 - For those that (like me) who wont pay extra for Eurosport player...

https://youtu.be/HSfh3pj8XNw
          Ditto CC, Hawks made that look effortless ( bloody ads though ) Blue to pink must have had his nerves jangling.

Next up was Frazz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inWK-qaCWAw

Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            Looking down the matches from yesterday, Nigel Bond 6-5 over Brecel - not expected that one
            Neither did I, but I guess Bond was one of the players you didn?t want to draw for a first round.
            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post

Ditto CC, Hawks made that look effortless ( bloody ads though ) Blue to pink must have had his nerves jangling.

Next up was Frazz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inWK-qaCWAw
              That Mark Williams match was pretty painful. Reminded me of a couple of the old guys at my local, just moving the balls around the table for half an hour a frame. I suppose everyone has an off day, and when 1 player is playing bad the other often loses their focus.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                Looking down the matches from yesterday, Nigel Bond 6-5 over Brecel - not expected that one
                Brecel was naughty as Bond played that final pink.. definite gamesmanship there.

Comment

Been out and just catching up on today’s results . Michael White has won a match ! And a great result for Eden Sharav in beating Shaun Murphy

Doherty and Xi Wen have a long wait to complete their match which started at 9.30 this morning .
                  Last edited by Neil Taperell; 28 November 2019, 08:10 PM.
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Well Ronnie said he was deliberately not going to go for a 147 this season and he has stuck to his word, bet the crowd loved it .
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8oruRrRDPk&t=0s

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                      Michael White has won a match !
                      No idea if it is true but I saw a comment on social media that he has had some mental health issues, if that is true hopefully this a sign that he is making progress with it

Comment

Originally Posted by bobmikeking View Post
                        Well Ronnie said he was deliberately not going to go for a 147 this season and he has stuck to his word, bet the crowd loved it .
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8oruRrRDPk&t=0s
                        Ouch!! I guess to an extent I get it, I mean in my job why would I over achieve if the bonus doesn't warrant the effort? On the the other hand, you would hope it's still fun to do even for free?!?!
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Ouch!! I guess to an extent I get it, I mean in my job why would I over achieve if the bonus doesn't warrant the effort? On the the other hand, you would hope it's still fun to do even for free?!?!
                          Imagine if the season total of maximums ends up at 19 now. It kind of looked like he irritated himself doing it

Comment

Imagine if the season total of maximums ends up at 19 now. It kind of looked like he irritated himself doing it
                            Yes, it was a far cry from the 146 he made, that had style at least! This was more of a sad publicity stunt, more becoming of someone who has little left to offer. I hope that isn't really the case.
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

No idea if it is true but I saw a comment on social media that he has had some mental health issues, if that is true hopefully this a sign that he is making progress with it
                              Hopefully this will spur him on , always thought he was a special talent and would like to see more of him at the latter stages of Tournaments.
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Un-Nooh - O?Neill goes into a decider. Un-Nooh is a great player but he plays with a lot of risk.
                                ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                                "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Working...
                                X