Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

German Masters

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • German Masters

    All starting again, in possibly my favourite arena on the tour, for the absolutely brilliant atmosphere - would love to go there one day
    Up the TSF!

  • #2
    Just watching Dott v Pengfei... terrible camera angle Also Eurosport player no longer works on any of the tv's in the house since they updated their app All in all I'm no fan of Eurosport

    Comment


    • #3
      ...so Graeme ground it out again, huh?

      Nice.
      "That pocket moved!"

      Comment


      • #4
        Another win for Scott Donaldson over Ding. 5-4 this time.

        Comment


        • #5
          Amazing up turn in form for Scott and another cracking result .

          I would like someone to interview him and see what he attributes his current form to .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Neil Taperell View Post
            Amazing up turn in form for Scott and another cracking result .
            I would like someone to interview him and see what he attributes his current form to .

            there is an interview on WST.tv
            https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eucb3h4DGDG2fi
            Up the TSF!

            Comment


            • #7
              Trump/Brecel soon tonight, i hope Eurosport will broadcast this one...high chance i guess since they always focus on ronnie or trump when they are playing.
              (Being Belgian/Flemish i naturally want to see Brecel playing)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Delphi View Post
                Trump/Brecel soon tonight, i hope Eurosport will broadcast this one...high chance i guess since they always focus on ronnie or trump when they are playing.
                (Being Belgian/Flemish i naturally want to see Brecel playing)
                Two frames in under 30mins
                Up the TSF!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Michael Georgiou playing 2 secs faster then his season average. Must like the conditions
                  Up the TSF!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I was just about to say Trump must not spotted anything for sometime and they popped up a caption of 26mins since last pot.
                    Up the TSF!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Goodness me .......the pair of them are thrashing at everything . Trumps B nowhere to be seen and Brecels last shot was staggering .
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DeanH View Post
                        Michael Georgiou playing 2 secs faster then his season average. Must like the conditions
                        He is probably watching the table next door and fancies taking either of them on in the next round .
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The Colours for a steal by one point...
                          black the main ball...

                          Done.
                          Up the TSF!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            That is a simply shocking frame by Brecel .........,,,should never have lost that . Very poor snooker .
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              good break to bring it to 2-2

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X