No announcement yet.

2020 Tour Championship Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just how monotonous is Joe Perry’s commentary voice!?
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
      Just how monotonous is Joe Perry’s commentary voice!?
      It’s the..... pause..... between words that..... really...... gets annoying.... after a....while.

Comment

• He could never do the commentary on a horse race! Lol

And.... their off... and Frankel... takes the lead... ohh.... wait... he’s won..

Comment

• If Maguire wins, will this be his highest payday? 250k

Comment

• If Mags wins he will be back in the top 8... long overdue
            "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

It’s the..... pause..... between words that..... really...... gets annoying.... after a....while.

He doesn’t do that as bad as Steve Davis. No, it’s the way his pitch rises at the end of EVERY sentence that gets on my paps. I know that contradicts what I said about his voice being monotonous but it’s the same pattern for every sentence.
              Last edited by Billy; 26 June 2020, 07:40 PM.
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• That’s an American thing we’ve adopted! Lol

Maguire has such an angry looking face when down on a shot.... the white ball must be s***ing it’s pants.

Comment

• The constant pausing in the commentary sounds like they're trying too hard thinking more about sounding good than just talking about the frame. Are the commentators working from home because maybe a little tipple is involved. I can hear Phil just fine but Ken is almost whispering.
                  www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
                    Hope Maguire wins this final, I just love the way he hits the cue ball with such conviction, class act should've won far more.
                    That's part of his problem though sometimes. I don't think there's anybody else, at least not among elite players, who overhits soo many balls.

Comment

• Not sure how much more of this snooker with no crowd I can take...

Looks like Maguire has it in the bag, Allen has gradually lost the plot here, I think he’s trying to catch the 9:30 bus back home.

Comment

• Yate’s latest:

(referring to Maguire) “The section of Glasgow he’s from is called Milton. This is Milton Keynes.”

What??

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                          Yate’s latest:

(referring to Maguire) “The section of Glasgow he’s from is called Milton. This is Milton Keynes.”

What??
                          It’s past his bedtime.. zzzzzzz

Comment

• Looks like Allen has woke up... Game on!

Comment

• Mark's jumping around.

Comment

• What a twitch on the pink! Both pissing themselves

Comment

Working...
                                X