Qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by trains View Post

just out of curiosity why was michael georgiou no longer a house or sponsored player at the frames club ? cheers
    He moved to Ireland last year . Gutted for Michael , such a top guy . Hope he goes to Q School and qualifies .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post

He moved to Ireland last year . Gutted for Michael , such a top guy . Hope he goes to Q School and qualifies .
      yes but didn't he leave frames and become a house or sponsored player at the legends club in leytonstone , so why did he leave for the leytonstone club , just curious , i visited the legends club a few years ago , they had star stickers on tables that weren't anything like pro tables , don't mean to come across as rude to them as its all rather expensive but they shouldn't really

Comment

• good win 6-3 for Fergal O'Brien against Rod Lawler, Fergal needed that win to have a chance of staying on the tour as well.
        Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

• Well done Jimmy.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post

Any idea what cue he is using ? Use to use a MW
            He says more about his cue here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gOG97soXw

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

He says more about his cue here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gOG97soXw
              Thanks very much for that , so a Parris Cue it is then .

Comment

• White is playing some splendid snooker tonight.

Comment

• Tight match though .

Comment

• Yes, O'Neill edging ahead slightly now.

Comment

• A tight match from the get go as Neil said. White hopping past the finish line in the decider.

Comment

• It was one of those where it was a shame that there had to be a loser . Too good a talent to fall off of the tour , hoping Michael manages to climb up the rankings .

i recall one of his issues being that his club he played at shutdown and he was struggling to find another to play at . Not sure where he plays now though .

Comment

• Dale v Fan - Dale has not played a match yet but Fan has... so not all players have to win 4 to qualify?
                          Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

Comment

• No, it is tiered for 3 rounds depending on your ranking .

Comment

• found this link, commentary not in English, but good picture quality

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/64648/Sn...mpionship.html
                              Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

• amine amiri from morocco has never won a frame as a pro let alone a match yet eurosport presumably think his match will get a bigger audience than ben merten's , its like there's a masochist behind these decisions getting his kicks from criticism on forums like this and social media :disillusionment:

Comment

Working...
                                X