No announcement yet.

Qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought the mid 40's was the new age where a player hits his peak , whats david hendon going to make up this time ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
      i thought the mid 40's was the new age where a player hits his peak , whats david hendon going to make up this time ?
      I think you misheard him, it seems to be the mid 14s

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

i thought the mid 40's was the new age where a player hits his peak , whats david hendon going to make up this time ?
        I hope so! That means I haven’t peaked yet!

The missus might disagree like....

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

I think you misheard him, it seems to be the mid 14s

-
          if only they carted hendon off to be renewed like in logans run then the world would be cured of most of its ailments , i'd be a willing sandman .

Comment

if only they carted hendon off to be renewed like in logans run then the world would be cured of most of its ailments , i'd be a willing sandman .
            Or better still, rendered into soylent green.

-
            The slow and labourious,

Comment

• duffy just lost again this time to germany's simon lichtenberg , i wonder at what point does a player take the hint , i'm guessing he just lives in close proximity to the star academy in sheffield i can't think why else he bothers continuing .

Comment

Or better still, rendered into soylent green.

-
                yeah another good movie , omega man , westworld , demon seed , i love those 70's sci fi flicks , they didn't have this blinding budget that made me head to the sick bucket from the get go :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post

He must be gutted .

How did the table play Fraser ? There is slight role on the TV table and it appears to be a little slow to me .

fkhan : As for how many Pro’s on TSF ........I’ve no idea ! Stuart Bingham was on here and so was Chris Smaill . I reckon some of the commentators are in here , as I remember Neal Foulds mentioning something after it was put up on here whilst he was commentating .
                  Some years ago one of the admins told that most of the topplayers had a profile. Besides Bingham and Fraser Patrick I only remember Kishan Hirani beeing open about his identity (Khizzy) But I dont think he has posted since he entered the tour.

And congrats to Frazz btw.

....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                  "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• just seen ben mertens interview on youtube , for some reason he reminds me of richard krajicek when he won wimbledon in 96

Comment

yeah another good movie , omega man , westworld , demon seed , i love those 70's sci fi flicks , they didn't have this blinding budget that made me head to the sick bucket from the get go :snooker:
                      Silent Running, Saturn 3, Dark Star, brilliant stuff.

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

Silent Running, Saturn 3, Dark Star, brilliant stuff.

-
                        i saw saturn 3 as a kid at the pictures when it came out , bit dormant and gloomy for me at that age , around the same time the monster club came out in the easter school holidays , brilliant movie i don't care what anyone says , the shadmock and loughville stories were terrifying , and una from emmerdale , '' all our food comes from boxes '' ,'' boxes all gone '' , '' we need our food '' !! best british horror anthology movie imo
                        Last edited by trains; 22 July 2020, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Table was fine, nice n reactive, soft cushions, slight drift to green bag but that was it

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

I hope so! That means I haven’t peaked yet!

The missus might disagree like....
                            I never played snooker until past my peak, what chance did I have
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Alex Borg won a match ! Well done to him .

Not sure what the TV Match will be tonight looking at the Line up of matches . From a totally biased point of view , as he plays out of the club i use , i would like to see Alex Ursenbacher v Chen Feilong .

Still very impressed with young Ben Mertens last night , hope he can make it as a Pro in a few years .

Even my 5 year old was watching some of the watch last night , and as he said ........' is the Young Kid winning ' .........he will be happy when i see him after work and tell him that ' The Young Kid ' won !

I'm really enjoying these qualifiers being televised , sick of watching football ........due to the overload of matches .
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post

Not sure what the TV Match will be tonight looking at the Line up of matches . From a totally biased point of view , as he plays out of the club i use , i would like to see Alex Ursenbacher v Chen Feilong .
                                They will show Michael White - O'Neill and Slessor - Kowalski. Not sure which will be the primary match, but I guess White's as he is the most popular name among those playing tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X