No announcement yet.

Qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florian Nuessle sadly lost 5-6 to Hammad Miah after leading for the whole match. Would have wished him a better end. But fair play to Miah, who made a century in the final frame to win the match.

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Silent Running, Saturn 3, Dark Star, brilliant stuff.

-
      Saturn Three was laughable, a robot with a brain the size of a wheelie bin stumbling around like Frankensteins monster Farah had great tits though few people realise that Alien was made in the 70's and it outshone everything in the genre that decade, set the template for the future of sci fi, terrifying and beautiful.
      Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• There are a limited number of tickets available for the crucible apparently.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax View Post

Saturn Three was laughable, a robot with a brain the size of a wheelie bin stumbling around like Frankensteins monster Farah had great tits though few people realise that Alien was made in the 70's and it outshone everything in the genre that decade, set the template for the future of sci fi, terrifying and beautiful.

A movie loses any sense of charm for me the second you know its budget is astronomical , whether a movie is laughable or not is secondary , the low budget is part of its charm , the bbc tv movie ‘ threads ‘ was good , the words and pictures childrens program after the attack always got me , who needs hollywood gloss this is just class , creepy class !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYme0O60V28

Comment

• Big break by Allan Taylor , 145 , to go 2 - 1 up on Lee Walker .

Did he get to play in the Qualifiers as he won the Challenge Tour ?
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Jimmy is bottling it here.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                Big break by Allan Taylor , 145 , to go 2 - 1 up on Lee Walker .

eh ? don't you use snooker.org ? the challenge tour ended on the 20th , these quals started on tues the 21st , he beat duffy on monday to get his two year card then beat soheil vahedi on tuesday in the first round of these quals

edit oh you mean why is he in the quals , thought this was all well documented yes as jim malone said he was given a place as a high ranked player in the challenge tour
                Last edited by trains; 23 July 2020, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                  Big break by Allan Taylor , 145 , to go 2 - 1 up on Lee Walker .

He was one of the players, who profited from the many withdrawals this year. Cause those spots were replaced with the Top 8 players competing in the Challenge Tour Play-off Event, of who Taylor was one of them, as well as the Top 8 players from the 2019 Q-School ranking list. While the last three remaining spots were invitations (for Austrian Florian Nuessle, Polish Antoni Kowalski and Russian Ivan Kakovskii).

Comment

• i didn't follow snooker when michael white fell down the rankings but am not that surprised he's fighting for his card , always looked a bit nonchalant or unhappy , maybe thats just his way i don't know

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
                      i didn't follow snooker when michael white fell down the rankings but am not that surprised he's fighting for his card , always looked a bit nonchalant or unhappy , maybe thats just his way i don't know
                      His temper and impatience is his biggest weakness for sure.

Comment

• 40 grand for a maximum at this tourney! Surely, there would be one I think.

Comment

• wu yize the 15 year old who made a 147 in about 6 minutes , its on youtube was about 5/1 to beat robbie williams today , money to be made here if you tread carefully

Comment

• Come on Jimmy!!! 3-3 :snooker:
                            Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

Comment

• Allan Taylor beats Lee Walker 6-1 with 3 centuries 145, 134 and 112 in the final frame he will now play Matthew Selt, he is playing well is Allan after winning his place on the Main tour for next season. Jimmy White pulls it back to 3-3 against Michael Georgiou from 3-1 down, I think Michael needs to win this match to stay on the main tour.
                              Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

• if jimmy white's tour card ended this year he'd have to make about the quarter finals of the crucible to be assured of his tour card for next year .

Comment

Working...
                                X