European Eurosport - dont know but I am sure they will

Eurosport Player - only on the TV table
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          British Eurosport yes
          European Eurosport - dont know but I am sure they will

Eurosport Player - only on the TV table
          Thanks. None of the Eurosport flavors work here unfortunately.

Comment

kacper filipiak showing improvement after what seems an eternity , really is all about money i guess , david lilley with a quarter century of experience of snooker at pro or top amateur level was 1/7 with william hill to win today and is trailing 4 - 5 to a 16 year old another pole who has never officially played a pro before .

Comment

Reanne Evans fails once again to qualify - unless she gets seven foul points to stay in the match against Andy Hicks.

Comment

Better luck next time, Reanne.

Comment

mike dunn , martin o donnell and then most likely ben woollaston , thats filipiaks path to the crucible , not impossible , would be good for popularity in poland , particularly now they have a decent 16 year old too .

Comment

We're off then!

So Reanne Evans failed to qualify. Not a bad performance, 6 - 3 against an experienced journeyman is respectable enough.
                    Was her appearance at the expense of another player, or was she on a wild card?

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                      We're off then!

So Reanne Evans failed to qualify. Not a bad performance, 6 - 3 against an experienced journeyman is respectable enough.
                      Was her appearance at the expense of another player, or was she on a wild card?

-
                      She was there as the top ranked women's player. With that many chinese players withdrawing this year you don't have to worry that somebody noteworthy was overlooked for a spot this year.

Comment

• What's happened to Andy Hicks, he's normally far better than that. That was brutal, just a bad day at the office I'm guessing.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                          What's happened to Andy Hicks, he's normally far better than that. That was brutal, just a bad day at the office I'm guessing.
                          To me he seemed very inpatient. Maybe put much pressure onto himself, viewing this as a "must-win"-match?

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                            What's happened to Andy Hicks, he's normally far better than that. That was brutal, just a bad day at the office I'm guessing.
                            well that was only the second match he's won all season , the answer's somewhere in the question i suppose .

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

She was there as the top ranked women's player. With that many chinese players withdrawing this year you don't have to worry that somebody noteworthy was overlooked for a spot this year.
                              I was more curious as to whether someone un-noteworthy may have missed a well earned chance.

-
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                                There is no commentary on matchroom.live
                                Is there any on Eurosport?
                                I did sign up on matchroom website but i don't see the event on there?
                                Where did you find it?
                                https://matchroom.live/home

Comment

Working...
                                X