No announcement yet.

World snooker Championship qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think he miscalculated there though , should have went for two snookers on the blue

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
      Rod Lawler looks like he’s had a few lockdown pies.
      His waistcoat was working harder than Rod

Comment

• Jamie Clarke up against Mark Davis next , he's playing nice stuff

Comment

• Watching Figueiredo is like watching paint dry...

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
            Watching Figueiredo is like watching paint dry...
            but thepchaiyah's supposed to be the entertaining player why aren't you ragging on him , how is he any more exciting , no business for entertainment when players livelihoods are in the balance

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post

but thepchaiyah's supposed to be the entertaining player why aren't you ragging on him , how is he any more exciting , no business for entertainment when players livelihoods are in the balance
              Is he? Oh right....

Comment

Is he? Oh right....
                when chelsea under antonio conte won the premier league a few years ago it was a given they weren't the most entertaining team , people generally didn't complain about a multi million pound team in a multi million pound league not being that exciting , why do they do it in snooker when this sport is completely holding out a begging bowl compared to football

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post

when chelsea under antonio conte won the premier league a few years ago it was a given they weren't the most entertaining team , people generally didn't complain about a multi million pound team in a multi million pound league not being that exciting , why do they do it in snooker when this sport is completely holding out a begging bowl compared to football
                  Hey look Trains... I ain’t a clue what your dribbling on about man. I just post what I think at any one time, I don’t get all philosophical, I’m not looking for anyone to agree or disagree, it’s just my own observation and opinion... he is like watching paint dry. Un-Nooh is a bit like a Matt emulsion tonight, but Igor is more of an oil based Gloss top coat to watch!! Lol . No need to get all high horse on me. Peace!

Comment

Hey look Trains... I ain’t a clue what your dribbling on about man. I just post what I think at any one time, I don’t get all philosophical, I’m not looking for anyone to agree or disagree, it’s just my own observation and opinion... he is like watching paint dry. Un-Nooh is a bit like a Matt emulsion tonight, but Igor is more of an oil based Gloss top coat to watch!! Lol . No need to get all high horse on me. Peace!

so what was the point of posting it other than to get someone to agree with you , i wasn't getting all philosophical or all high horse on you i just find it strange that you seem to be looking for entertainment off players that are obviously eeking out a living , aren't you aware that snooker isn't a very rich or glamorous sport and that most of the players are struggling for a living , and this forum is called a snooker forum , a forum about a sport where most players are struggling for a living , where on earth is anyone getting philosophical or all high horse

Comment

• Easy tiger!! Remember snooker is a gentleman’s game

Comment

Easy tiger!! Remember snooker is a gentleman’s game
                        tbh that doesn't make a great deal of sense , i think both parties know that too

Comment

Easy tiger!! Remember snooker is a gentleman’s game
                          watch ryan day vs louis heathcote , it aint bad

Comment

• It’s entertainment as well as a game ,no one enjoys watching slow boring snooker all the time ,if every player was like Lee Walker ,Fergal O Brian ,Ebdon etc then everyone’s livelihood would be at stake because no one would watch it ,so no money or tv coverage ,snooker would end up much like billiards , a skilful game to be played but boring as f**k to watch .

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikee View Post
                              It’s entertainment as well as a game ,no one enjoys watching slow boring snooker all the time ,if every player was like Lee Walker ,Fergal O Brian ,Ebdon etc then everyone’s livelihood would be at stake because no one would watch it ,so no money or tv coverage ,snooker would end up much like billiards , a skilful game to be played but boring as f**k to watch .
                              alex higgins became a household name on tables that aren't as demanding as these , if people don't like modern snooker either lobby wst to introduce easier tables or continue to pine for the past , i'll still probably be here giving my angle and you and your's likewise , ooh the drama , its a bit like higgins clearance against that underrated player jimmy white in 1982 !!

Comment

• Not sure it has anything to do with who makes the tables as to what makes a boring slow player ,Ebdon and O Brian were dreary on
                                BCE / Riley as well as Star .Lesowski ,O’Sullivan ,Trump ,Un noo ,are all great players to watch on any table .Some people might enjoy watching Ricky Walden ,Lee Walker etc and watching a fishing match on sky sports .Demanding tables ? Not on the two main tv tables that’s for sure ,maybe on the outside ones that don’t get re covered so much or the same attention paid to pocket templates .Wether you like it or not Trains snooker is entertainment and it would be off our screens pretty quick if we had to have match’s pulled off all the time because certain players can’t finish their games in a reasonable time .Barry Hearn looks after Ronnie and keeps him in the game because he’s box office ,he’s a business man and knows what the public want to see .

Comment

Working...
                                X