No announcement yet.

2021 World Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem for Murphy here is that his great shotmaking doesn't amount to much if he breaks down so early. Two great pots from distance, but he only got 28 points out of them. Selby, on the other hand, missed his two attempts pretty badly, but made a decent break once he got his scoring chance.

Comment

• I can't believe how many times Selby has finished low on his next red after a pot on the black, and it's costing him. You'd think he would have the pace of the table by now.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Selby is class no doubt about it, I’d just like to see a Murphy comeback and a final frame decider!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

Sound like the crowd have been in a pub garden the last three hours
          Imagine if O’Sullivan had made up one half of this final. It doesn’t bear thinking about!
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Anyone know if the shot of the championship has been decided yet. They showed the shots this afternoon apparently but I missed them.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
              Anyone know if the shot of the championship has been decided yet. They showed the shots this afternoon apparently but I missed them.
              Eurosport have the shot of the championship as Murphy's black to win the frame against Wilson, oddly there wasn't any shots from Judd Trump in their shortlist. Don't know what the BBC had as I'm not a fan of their coverage.

Comment

• Originally Posted by movieman1866 View Post

Eurosport have the shot of the championship as Murphy's black to win the frame against Wilson, oddly there wasn't any shots from Judd Trump in their shortlist. Don't know what the BBC had as I'm not a fan of their coverage.
                Thanks mate. BBC just announced it was Ronnie’s shot from the jaws of the yellow pocket.

Comment

• After the commentators going on about how great it would be once people were allowed back in to watch we then get that element in the crowd that makes me think how nice it was without a crowd. It is a minority but they do spoil it, everyone there should show respect to both players.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post

Thanks mate. BBC just announced it was Ronnie’s shot from the jaws of the yellow pocket.
                    That was on the Eurosport shortlist but perhaps with Ronnie being on their team they didn't like to pick that one. I must admit there seemed to be far fewer amazing shots then we normally get.

Comment

• That was some frame from Selby. Played perfectly in that safety exchange on the black cushion, then potted a great red and cleared the table even though a lot of the balls were quite awkward.

Comment

• C’mon Shaun! Make this interesting

Comment

• They are both using Taom chalk. I haven't seen a kick yet! Amazing!

Comment

• Murphy showing some ‘magic’ here.. great stuff

Comment

• Great play from Murphy , if he makes it 17-16 then things will get very interesting !

Comment

• After two great frames, Murphy has just gifted a chance to Mark. I can't see the pot on the red in that way as the right shot..
                                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                                X