Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rachel I think.

Comment

• Rachel Casey ,she has presented quite a lot of sport ,mainly horse racing .Wasn’t too sure about her at first but I think she’s ok and she seems clued up on snooker now and comes over well .

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax View Post
        Higgins blaming the kicks on Ronnie for using Triangle chalk, to be fair Ronnie tried Taom but miscued a few times so went back to Triangle. I think Ronnie should go back to Master chalk, he used that for many years. My twopenneth worth about the kicks is well known, when it's humid there are kicks no matter what chalk is used because the balls are crap, Ronnie needs to understand this and not blame his tip or his cue action every time he misses one thick.
        Did Ronnie have the AC turned off because it was making a noise? if so he has no one to blame but himself, then again AC should only be needed in the summer but if it stops cold damp winter humidity then it's neccessary in a snooker venue.
        I agree 100%.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
          What is the name of the Irish female Presenter who has been the main presenter on Quest and Eurosport alongside Alan McManus and Jimmy White, not sure if she has presented snooker before on Eurosport or Quest.
          Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
          Rachel I think.
          Originally Posted by mikee View Post
          Rachel Casey ,she has presented quite a lot of sport ,mainly horse racing .Wasn’t too sure about her at first but I think she’s ok and she seems clued up on snooker now and comes over well .
          She used to do the roving interviews, like Alan is doing now. She has filled in when Goldstein stopped to do his radio show (IIRC).
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Really looking forward to today's final. I'm going with Higgins for the title, but (hopefully) it'll be close. They're both scoring well enough but I think JH may have a slight tactical advantage. Mind you, Neil's younger and fitter than John so that could well play a part, Higgins did look a bit tired to me yesterday, but I'll stick with him to win. Anyway, lets hope it's another classic match, like last night's.

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

To be fair, Ronnie had plenty of good running throughout that match, but it evened out in the end, as it usually does with a long enough match.

-
              True enough. Was a freakish moment though wasnt it, Higgins was obviously meant to win it.
              Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                Really looking forward to today's final. I'm going with Higgins for the title, but (hopefully) it'll be close. They're both scoring well enough but I think JH may have a slight tactical advantage. Mind you, Neil's younger and fitter than John so that could well play a part, Higgins did look a bit tired to me yesterday, but I'll stick with him to win. Anyway, lets hope it's another classic match, like last night's.

-
                I find it difficult to enjoy any sporting event where I can't pick a side to back. This final is an example of that, I have no preference so won't watch it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147Jim View Post

I find it difficult to enjoy any sporting event where I can't pick a side to back. This final is an example of that, I have no preference so won't watch it.
                  Blimey, you'd have to tare me away kicking and screaming from this one. I think you'll be missing out big time, but each to their own.

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Hope John isn't missing pots like he was yesterday or it could be a convincing win for Neil. Always admired Neil's tenacity but hoping to see John win and win in style.
                    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• Originally Posted by 147Jim View Post

I will definitely watch it, but I don't have much of a preference either. But I think I will be backing John Higgins, solely because he once bought me a pint at the British Open in Plymouth over 25 years ago, and I have never actually met Neil Robertson. lol.

Comment

• Not sure if I like the blue light on the audience and the frequent shots of the crowd but it's interesting seeing such a diverse group of people enjoying the match. As Frankie Boyle once said about the front row at one of his gigs it's like Jim Henson's workshop.
                        www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• That commentator Philip Stud says the same thing over and over again , it’s the class of 92 bollox , Robertson got married and missed two events , Higgins lost weight and doing spinning classes ,blah blah blah .Change the record ,or shut up .

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikee View Post
                            That commentator Philip Stud says the same thing over and over again , it’s the class of 92 bollox , Robertson got married and missed two events , Higgins lost weight and doing spinning classes ,blah blah blah .Change the record ,or shut up .
                            I think he ticks them off his list each session so he hits his target of reports per session
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Achamian View Post

I will definitely watch it, but I don't have much of a preference either. But I think I will be backing John Higgins, solely because he once bought me a pint at the British Open in Plymouth over 25 years ago, and I have never actually met Neil Robertson. lol.
                              Well if he'd bought me a pint! Lol The're just 2 players I have zero love for. I'm sure they are both lovely chaps but we judge from afar as fans don't we. Well most of us

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikee View Post
                                Rachel Casey ,she has presented quite a lot of sport ,mainly horse racing .Wasn’t too sure about her at first but I think she’s ok and she seems clued up on snooker now and comes over well .
                                Bit of a weird type IMO. Might grow on me after a while. Better than that Blue Peter bird who knew FA.

Comment

Working...
                                X