No announcement yet.

BetVictor English Open 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well on merit alone, I find myself rooting for Robbo now, great play and determination to get to a decider.
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
      Well on merit alone, I find myself rooting for Robbo now, great play and determination to get to a decider.
      Neil is my favourite player on the tour. He looks so stylish on the ball .

That final three weeks ago must be on John’s mind .

Comment

• Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

Neil is my favourite player on the tour. He looks so stylish on the ball .

That final three weeks ago must be on John’s mind .
        Such a well deserved win, that he only won because of his perseverance. Brilliant win!!!

⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Congratulations to Neil.

Comment

Such a well deserved win, that he only won because of his perseverance. Brilliant win!!!
            Yeah , he took the bull by the horns and came out on top .
            When he plays that attacking game he is a fantastic player .
            John looked absolutely gutted at the end and I felt for him . His positional play just wasn’t there at the end and there are only so many get out of jail pots you can make .

Comment

• Really pleased for Robbo, a great win against an inform Higgins! This is a result for snooker in many ways I feel!
              great to see brilliant performances from the old skool but equally brilliant to see other great players stand up to the pressure and deliver!!
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Really pleased for Robbo, a great win against an inform Higgins! This is a result for snooker in many ways I feel!
                great to see brilliant performances from the old skool but equally brilliant to see other great players stand up to the pressure and deliver!!
                Did I hear John say he isn't good enough at this level? He's clearly so gutted (understandably) that it's scrambled his brains. Great match from both and great comeback from Robertson. Very enjoyable tournament all round for me.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Did I hear John say he isn't good enough at this level? He's clearly so gutted (understandably) that it's scrambled his brains. Great match from both and great comeback from Robertson. Very enjoyable tournament all round for me.

-
                  John said that he is desperate to win in an interview earlier this week. I think that he is letting the occasion get the better of him. He will certainly win more titles, that's for sure.
                  Last edited by fkhan; 7 November 2021, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

John said that he is desperate to win in an interview earlier this week. I think that he is letting the occasion get the better of him. He will certainly win more titles, that's for sure.
                    Can't blame him, you could see it was like a pressure cooker out there for him tonight. Maybe the expectation from his new fitness regime added to the disappointment. Oh well, back to the deep fried mars bars then.

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• I’m struggling with her to be honest …. Constantly getting her lines wrong , butting in at the wrong time when others are speaking . A no from me …..but better than Colin Murray !
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Think Higgins said he wasn’t good enough at that level because the final was a re run of the Irish one ,8-6 up and lost ,so he must have felt robbed .Obviously he’s good enough ,one missed shot cost him ,but that’s the game at the top level ,he’ll get over it .Ronnies had five final losses last season , so a bit to go yet

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post

Bit of a weird type IMO. Might grow on me after a while. Better than that Blue Peter bird who knew FA.
                          The blue Peter bird doesn’t need to know anything about snooker or sport ,she works for the BBC

Comment

• I agree with Higgins, he doesn't quite have it at the very elite level now, or I should say he can't constantly keep going at that level. How many finals has he lost in a row now? I bet it's half a dozen. He obviously went down the fitness route as he thought that was why he just couldn't stay the course and its early days so it's possibly too early to judge but I think old Father Time might just be getting interested in what he and O'Sullivan are up to.
                            Having said all that get your money on him or Ronnie to win the worlds, I can feel a last hurrah coming on
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                              How many finals has he lost in a row now? I bet it's half a dozen.
                              He won the Players Championship in February, so it's actually only two in a row. He had a few more defeats prior to that though.

Comment

• Hope Higgins keeps putting in the work again after a couple of weeks downtime to lick his wounds . Motivation must be hard to muster up when you lose so many closely contested finals.

Comment

Working...
                                X