UK Championship 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Higgins giving Zhao a bit of a tactical masterclass.

-
    no one would deny higgins table craft but i'm actually slightly embarrassed for xintong how he blew that 4th frame 76 - 32 with 35 left , the first escape when he was behind the yellow was **** poor and he hit the black , then the swerve to hit the yellow when he had the whole of the top right cushion from the viewers position to make the hit , how much apprenticeship time exactly do these players need

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikee View Post
      While it’s true the BBC are now a bunch of woke lefty knobs
      That's the Trumpism kinda post-factual "true", I guess...?

Meanwhile someone not quite as immature felt he needed to explain something: "I would like to apologise to anyone watching tonight , in 30 years as a pro I have never ever fella asleep in my chair before , it's was nothing to do with Anthony btw, I just don't feel well from covid. Bit embarrassing amd not professional."

Mark Williams after he fell asleep during his match against Anthony Hamilton due to his covid fatigue syndrome

"That pocket moved!"

Comment

While it’s true the BBC are now a bunch of woke lefty knobs ,
        adjective: woke; comparative adjective: woker; superlative adjective: wokest
        1. alert to injustice in society, especially racism.
        How is that a bad thing?

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post

no one would deny higgins table craft but i'm actually slightly embarrassed for xintong how he blew that 4th frame 76 - 32 with 35 left , the first escape when he was behind the yellow was **** poor and he hit the black , then the swerve to hit the yellow when he had the whole of the top right cushion from the viewers position to make the hit , how much apprenticeship time exactly do these players need
          Hard to disagree with that.

-
          The slow and labourious,

Comment

adjective: woke; comparative adjective: woker; superlative adjective: wokest
            1. alert to injustice in society, especially racism.
            How is that a bad thing?

-
            Let’s not forget the BBC covered up the Jimmy Savile incidents ,sorry if that’s offending people too .Too many people like to find something to be offended by all the time .

Comment

Let’s not forget the BBC covered up the Jimmy Savile incidents ,sorry if that’s offending people too .Too many people like to find something to be offended by all the time .
              How on earth do you connect Savile to being woke? And you're the one whose offended by the BBC apparently being woke, you're always moaning about it. All I did was quote the meaning of the word, and question, as I do again, how is being alert to injustice, especially racism, a bad thing?

-
              The slow and labourious,

Comment

• bit dissapointed in cao yupeng , thought he might beat hawkins but hawkins is looking pretty good , he could beat trump in the next round , sorry PB but wouldn't mind seeing andy hicks make the last 16 , minimum 17k wouldnt go amiss for him seeing that he barely survived relegation last season , good to see some balance.

Comment

How on earth do you connect Savile to being woke? And you're the one whose offended by the BBC apparently being woke, you're always moaning about it. All I did was quote the meaning of the word, and question, as I do again, how is being alert to injustice, especially racism, a bad thing?

-
                  Sorry not having a go at you , can’t say I’m always moaning about the BBC ,if we don’t like something we don’t have to watch it .Let’s just say there’s been a conflict of interests there over the years

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
                    ...sorry PB but wouldn't mind seeing andy hicks make the last 16 , minimum 17k wouldnt go amiss for him seeing that he barely survived relegation last season , good to see some balance.
                    No worries mate, don't mind Hicks and may the best man win.

-
                    The slow and labourious,

Comment

Sorry not having a go at you , can’t say I’m always moaning about the BBC ,if we don’t like something we don’t have to watch it .Let’s just say there’s been a conflict of interests there over the years
                      No worries. If it's positive discrimination that annoys you, I can understand the argument, but being alert to injustice and racism, i.e woke, can never be a bad thing.

Now then, lefties. All we want, is for everyone to have a fair crack of the whip, what's wrong with that?

-
                      Last edited by PatBlock; 29 November 2021, 05:15 PM.
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                        The tip on Mark King’s cue is bigger than the ferrule?
                        yes he has a "mushroom" tip.
                        I personally don't like them as (IMO) it allowed deflection of the tip upon impact
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Bit of a shock Higgins going out

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

I personally don't like them as (IMO) it allowed deflection of the tip upon impact
                            As sported by John Parrott.

-
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

Parrot always had some over hang on the tip but Kings looks like a whole new level .Looking at Ronnies ferule ,it looked very shiney ,I wonder if that’s a titanium one .

Comment

Bit of a shock Higgins going out
                                i actually completely forgot about it , been watching dale vs hicks , higgins obviously a great player , nothing personal but he does nowt for me at all , just a generic cueman.

Comment

Working...
                                X