No announcement yet.

UK Championship 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun should just put on a frock and enter the womens world championship, it must be that time of the month for him

To be fair he has a point but anything said should have been before the match and not after a defeat. Did he miss the blue on the thick side ? if so then maybe another bad contact and he should be railing against the balls and the bad contacts lottery that snooker has become when playing conditions aren't exactly perfect.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Conditions look pretty good for Trump tonight eh!!

I take that back! More kicks now than a epileptic mule….
      Last edited by Cue crafty; 25 November 2021, 09:26 PM.
      βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

• Unlucky for Dean Young against the Ballrun. He started a bit shakey but came on to a nice game.

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Which match was that, Robertson's? Looks like Murphy's outburst has been a source of inspiration for these guys. Well done smurf.

-
          yes just after Robbo's
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Can't help but feel there's a little bit of Karma going round after Robbos loss? If his mindset was I shouldn't be playing this guy, then he was a frame down from the get go!

In my working career, I have to deliver a good service to those that pay me, I've managed that and always done a decent job keeping customers and bosses happy. Although I've done that I always know I'm expendable and that there is always a younger keaner person waiting in the wings who could be paid less to do my job.... Should snooker pros not feel the same to keep them hungry?

Not sure it's a good analogy or not, I'm sure you lot will let me know!
            βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

yes just after Robbo's
              Thanks.

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Can someone explain why there were matches yesterday and not today?
                I feel like i missed something.

Comment

• I hope the score banner on the BBC coverage is better than Eurosport’s. I can’t even make out the β€˜best of’ number, even with my reading glasses on!
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Can't wait to get my John Virgo fix.
                    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• Am I the only only one who gets just a little bit suspicious when a player (after checking several times to see if they can squeeze past a problem ball to get the potting angle of the one they want - and I’m talking fractions here) asks for the white to be cleaned??
                      Last edited by Billy; 26 November 2021, 09:35 PM.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by MrRottweiler View Post
                        Can't wait to get my John Virgo fix.
                        Me too! Him and DT really make snooker snooker for me.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
                          Can someone explain why there were matches yesterday and not today?
                          Don't worry, you didn't miss anything, they just have a bit of a break before round 2.

-
                          The fast and the furious,
                          The slow and labourious,
                          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
                            Can someone explain why there were matches yesterday and not today?
                            They have to re set the whole building and studios for the BBC cameras and tech team .

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikee View Post

They have to re set the whole building and studios for the BBC cameras and tech team .
                              LOL we used to say that but ever since Eurosport has been covering the early session, the cameras are already in place
                              Maybe it is now just "tradition"
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• [QUOTE=Billy;n1015524]Am I the only only one who gets just a little bit suspicious when a player (after checking several times to see if they can squeeze past a problem ball to get the potting angle of the one they want - and I
                                Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                                but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Working...
                                X