Cazoo World Championship 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
    Should we rename this thread to something like "Show us your old tables and pockets"...?

"Cmon, Dom!" by the way...
    Bit gutted for Dom but Wilson has play well.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

Bit gutted for Dom but Wilson has play well.
      Yeah, it was always going to be hard for Dom... Kyren has actually been playing quite well all season, with no big results though, but constantly solid scoring nontheless, unlike others. Didn't expect him to be part of an upset there.
      "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Originally Posted by fatfreddy View Post
        Now that's something very special 😍 craftmanship at it's best unlike the bog standard Star and Rasson thingies but of course one couldn't erect and dismantle that in a hurry. Those pocket surrounds are fabulous, never seen legs like that before, info please, name rank and serial number if possible.

Back to thread, Ding/Lisowski great stuff so far, didn't watch Dom/Kyren but love Doms jacket in that BBC interview, I had one like that in 1971 when I was 14, light brown it was, lime green loon flares and purple paisley shirt, memories of the local youth club, Sarah, T. Rex and a future unknown 🤩
        Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Doesn't look too good for MJW there... far too many mistakes, though Si keeps missing frame balls. A bit underwhelming, I have to say.
          "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Doesn't look too good for MJW there... far too many mistakes, though Si keeps missing frame balls. A bit underwhelming, I have to say.
            Yeah, you get the impression MJW could still do this if Si keeps letting him in, but he is also missing uncharacteristically, thought he would make it 6 - 7 at the break. Very enjoyable watch though.

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Yeah, you get the impression MJW could still do this if Si keeps letting him in, but he is also missing uncharacteristically, thought he would make it 6 - 7 at the break. Very enjoyable watch though.

-
              ...not if you want Mark to win
              "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• A bit of 'Si ball-pot ball' from Mark with that long red to leave Si needing snookers, BOOM! lovely shot.

I want them both to win.

-
                The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Well, if Mark survives this, he's had his bad/unlucky session and might as well win the whole thing... but there's so much happening, it's nerve-wracking.
                  "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Well, if Mark survives this, he's had his bad/unlucky session and might as well win the whole thing... but there's so much happening, it's nerve-wracking.
                    Not much happening?! We must be watching different matches. Mark just tried to 'take out' one of the camera men with a black ball.

-
                    The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Reading is a skill, Pat
                      "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Reading is a skill, Pat
                        So true LOL

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Am I just too biased or is getting Si a run of the balls literally every time he makes a mistake...? I would've smashed my cue by now if I were Mark...
                          "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Am I just too biased or is getting Si a run of the balls literally every time he makes a mistake...? I would've smashed my cue by now if I were Mark...
                            Writing is also a skill neuronic. No, I think it's just your very understandable bias. Last chance saloon for Mark now....

-
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

• The joke about a Dyslexic guy walking into a Bra springs to mind......
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Writing is also a skill neuronic. No, I think it's just your very understandable bias. Last chance saloon for Mark now....

-
                                English is my third language (fourth, technically, if I count Latin), so don't be too harsh on me...

Is it, though? I really think Si is having an awful lot of good fortune this afternoon. Anyway... cmon, Mark!
                                "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Working...
                                X