• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it start in 30 minutes?

Comment

Originally Posted by FerruleFox View Post
      Does it start in 30 minutes?
      6pm UK time. Should be a great match. Higgins is playing as well as he's played since Shanghai last year and Robertson has already made 5 centuries this weekend.

Comment

Hah maybe when we get rid of DST I'll be able to figure out when these matches start. Until then I'll just keep asking.

Comment

Originally Posted by Where's Willie? View Post
          6pm UK time. Should be a great match. Higgins is playing as well as he's played since Shanghai last year and Robertson has already made 5 centuries this weekend.
          My mistake, 7 centuries!

Comment

Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
            Doesn't appear to be much of an audience there. Ticket prices too high or just lack of interest there. Doesn't really stoke the fires of the players I don't imagine.
            I stand corrected. Looks like a full house for the final.
            The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

I love the no commentary. I wish there were more events like it.

Comment

Higgins appears to be using the forward facing "arrows" on his cue for a change, bit different for him.

is it me or does Higgins appear to twist the cue slightly when playing a shot occasionally? Seems to be when he plays with side now and again it twists some.
                Last edited by narl; 9 June 2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                  Higgins appears to be using the forward facing "arrows" on his cue for a change, bit different for him.

is it me or does Higgins appear to twist the cue slightly when playing a shot occasionally? Seems to be when he plays with side now and again it twists some.
                  been discussed on another thread, apparently he is using an Exquisite (raymo) cue
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    been discussed on another thread, apparently he is using an Exquisite (raymo) cue
                    Yeah seen that, I found it weird he said in that eurosport interview that was posted about cues he'd always used the reverse arrows, when he had the parris cue around 99/2000 he was using it in the then doc martens premier league and he was using the forward facing grain points on it.

Comment

Heavy scoring.

Comment

Robertson's getting pumped thus far.

I do find it interesting though that Higgins seems to be playing well with a cue that doesn't match all his requirements (reverse grain arrows being one). Said a while back I thought he was being far too anal about specifics, and looking at this it looks to be the case.
                        Last edited by narl; 9 June 2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Brutal performance. That's why I believe he's the best player ever when he's on. There's still one frame to win so it's not over, we've seen Robertson turning his semifinal match around from 3-1 down

Comment

Higgins is back

Comment

Raymond getting a shout out

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                                Robertson's getting pumped thus far.

I do find it interesting though that Higgins seems to be playing well with a cue that doesn't match all his requirements (reverse grain arrows being one). Said a while back I thought he was being far too anal about specifics, and looking at this it looks to be the case.

i do agree, and what a great cue it seems to be

Comment

Working...
                                X