No announcement yet.

bulgaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great performance by Higgins, really pleased to see he is back to some good form.

Comment

I'd forgotten just how good Higgins can be. It's great to see him playing well again.

Comment

Originally Posted by streamer45 View Post
        Higgins is back
        Let's hope he isn't peaking way early.

Comment

Just got back from work to catch the last 2 frames of the final..... Well play John Higgins.

And a nice little mention there for raymo147 good work bud!!
          Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
          Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Wow Robertson had nothing on Higgins. Poor fellow
            Shreddin' balls :livid:

Comment

superb snooker from Higgins, Robertson did not do much wrong, just did not do much
              nice reference to Raymo

raymo! raymo! raymo!
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Yes it's good to see John Higgins back to playing some fanatsic snooker. In fact he was playing this kind snooker last year with his Trevor White cue knocking a couple of 147's and winning a tournament early on. But I won't be surprised if he starts tinkering with his new cue once the honey moon period is over!

Comment

I've not seen a lot of kicks at this tournament

Comment

I missed the final match due to family committments.. anyone
                    know if it is on Youtube?

Higgins is certainly in good form and deserves the win from
                    what I saw of him in earlier matches but Robertson did well
                    in the tournament as well. Good matches.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                      I've not seen a lot of kicks at this tournament

Good shout that mate........so engrossed in it, I never noticed !!!
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
                        Doesn't appear to be much of an audience there. Ticket prices too high or just lack of interest there. Doesn't really stoke the fires of the players I don't imagine.
                        Just got back home from Sofia, and even managed to catch the highlights on Eurosport, tv doesn't do any justice to the audience imho. A crowd of about 1300 in a basketball/volleyball type of venue, some people stacked up as high as rows 27 and 28! Big noise every time a nice pot or a century was made, good job by Eurosport to filter it out. Would say probably a bit too enthusiastic as ROS and John Higgins were cheered even when they were returning from the bathroom But then credit to all the players, some fantastic snooker and a total of 48 century breaks, couldn't have wished for more.

PS. Tickets were (to me) a bit pricey, 30 euro were the cheapest, which directly compares the likes of Higgins and O'Sullivan to Madonna and Depeche Mode

Comment

Originally Posted by yusha View Post
                          Just got back home from Sofia, and even managed to catch the highlights on Eurosport, tv doesn't do any justice to the audience imho. A crowd of about 1300 in a basketball/volleyball type of venue, some people stacked up as high as rows 27 and 28! Big noise every time a nice pot or a century was made, good job by Eurosport to filter it out. Would say probably a bit too enthusiastic as ROS and John Higgins were cheered even when they were returning from the bathroom But then credit to all the players, some fantastic snooker and a total of 48 century breaks, couldn't have wished for more.

PS. Tickets were (to me) a bit pricey, 30 euro were the cheapest, which directly compares the likes of Higgins and O'Sullivan to Madonna and Depeche Mode
                          Higgins Ronnie matches are always an unreal standard. this one was no different, Ronnie unlucky in the third frame to accidentally pot the black but bosh after that higgo was unstoppable.
                          Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

Working...
                          X