Wuxi Classic 2013 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Exactly, the break-off in the final frame for example, and there was some very untypical tactical stuff from him. But Robertson played well, the third red? of the last frame when he seemed to have run out of position, played into the right middle was a peach. Very enjoyable match.

Incidentally, those HAHASPORT links, when you first click one, a popup ad page usually appears, just close it with the x in the corner and the stream is there behind, as it were. You don't have to wait for the ads covering the stream to go, just click the small full-screen icon in the bottom right corner of the stream and Bob's your uncle.

-
    Cheers bud, the shot on the blue where he screwed into the middle was a shocker too, but yes that red by Neil reminded me of me playing... =p
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      What odds did you have?
      So the beers are on you!
      8/1 to win the tournament . . . not enough to retire on or buy a JPU.

Still, better than a kick in the teeth as they say.
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Good start to the season two of my favorit players playing against each other in two tournaments in a row.
        ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
        "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Working...
        X