No announcement yet.

Wuxi Classic 2013 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow - that was an intense frame! 9 - 7 now.

Getting tight.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
      Not sure, I only started with $10 or $20 AUD and I only bet very small amounts on snooker tournaments. Got $5 on Robertson to win!

I'm on the stream in very jumpy(skips a lot) is that normal? maybe a bad connection on my part...
      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Higgins makes terrible mistakes :O what a gift this is

Comment

• Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
          I'm on the stream in very jumpy(skips a lot) is that normal? maybe a bad connection on my part...
          This link any good to you mate, works fine for me...

http://www.hahabar.com/20130621/v--5....99438119.html

Sorry, bit late there.

-
          Last edited by PatBlock; 23 June 2013, 02:21 PM.
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• No way back now, very well played Neil

Comment

• Well done Neil !! Great performance . . . see you in Bendigo!

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                This link any good to you mate, works fine for me...

http://www.hahabar.com/20130621/v--5....99438119.html

Sorry, bit late there.

-
                No worries Pat, I'll add that to my favorites for future reference. From what i seen too many silly mistakes made by Higgins to be able to do one of his famous comebacks.
                Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Well done Robertson. Great shooting and Higgins made some
                  very poor shots resulting in some easy pots for Robertson.

Both players played well thru the tournament.

Comment

• Nice final, a little flat towards the end when Higgins started to play a couple of bad safeties and Robertson didn't get those cannons right. But all in all, this was probably one of Robertson's best-ever tournament wins, in terms of how well he played, and he is a very worthy winner. :smile:

Great awards ceremony as well, even for the Chinese. :wink:

Comment

• well done Robertson, well played Higgins
                      I have enjoyed the tournament and think the 128 worked well.
                      I am sure that some of the lower rankers enjoyed it as well
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                        No worries Pat, I'll add that to my favorites for future reference. From what i seen too many silly mistakes made by Higgins to be able to do one of his famous comebacks.
                        Exactly, the break-off in the final frame for example, and there was some very untypical tactical stuff from him. But Robertson played well, the third red? of the last frame when he seemed to have run out of position, played into the right middle was a peach. Very enjoyable match.

Incidentally, those HAHASPORT links, when you first click one, a popup ad page usually appears, just close it with the x in the corner and the stream is there behind, as it were. You don't have to wait for the ads covering the stream to go, just click the small full-screen icon in the bottom right corner of the stream and Bob's your uncle.

-
                        Last edited by PatBlock; 23 June 2013, 02:47 PM.
                        The fast and the furious,
                        The slow and labourious,
                        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                          But Robertson played well, the third red? of the last frame when he seemed to have run out of position, played into the right middle was a peach. Very enjoyable match.
                          Yes, that was a fabulous shot into the middle pocket . . . .

Comment

• Neil said this:

"John was a hero of mine growing up so just to play him in a final was an honour, and to beat him is a dream come true. I have so much respect for him, I think whoever ends up with more world titles between him and Ronnie O'Sullivan will be considered the greatest player of all time. I'm very proud to have played that well against him in a final and it's a moment I will always remember.

Comment

• I've just managed to watch the last session of the final......

What a cracking final, and that final session from Robertson was well up there putting Higgins under some real pressure!!

Well played Neil Robertson....
                              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                                Got $5 on Robertson to win!

What odds did you have?
                                So the beers are on you!
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X