No announcement yet.

Welsh Open 2014 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam looks mentally weak maybe needs more experience on tv tables, should have put an out of sorts maguire out on numerous occasions today...
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Stephen Maguire The Defending champion beats Sam Baird 4-3 from 3-1 down, to progress to the last 16, I recall Sam Baird missing a match winning blue to the middle pocket against Mark Selby in the 2012 event when 3-2 up and went on to loose the match 4-3

Unlucky for Sam he should have beaten Maguire 4-1, but Once again missed the blue this time to a corner pocket for the match.
      Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
        Unlucky for Sam he should have beaten Maguire 4-1, but Once again missed the blue this time to a corner pocket for the match.
        I wouldn't say "unlucky", it was a pretty pathetic bottle job, to be honest. Maguire was really struggling today, the commentators were convinced he had some sort of physical problem, but hopefully he can improve in the rest of the week, because this section of the draw is quite weak now that Mark Davis is out as well. :wink:

Comment

• Final result of the Morning's Play Veteran and Former World N0 3 Thailand's James Wattana beats Tom Ford 4-2, another good win for James after beating Matthew Stevens 5-0 last week in The China Open Qualifiers.

Comment

• I just put BBC Wales on. I had the Mags game on Eurosport, but felt like some variety.

Comment

• Good win from Mags, through, despite something was wrong. Maybe some back pain.

But excellent win for Joel Walker! A great scalp for him!
              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Willie Thorns having a pop at Burrns now.

Comment

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                  Willie Thorns having a pop at Burrns now.
                  Which is why I watch Snooker on Eurosport these days.

Comment

• Yeah, I may revert to Eurosport for later matches..

Comment

• What a shot Burns has played there. Fantastic safety behind the brown .
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• And the escape was equally as good from Stevens .
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• What Channel number is BBC Wales on Freeview as i don't have a skybox

Comment

• Try 301. Or pressing the red button on BBC 2.
                            ?.

Comment

• Thanks for that Snooker fan got it, better watching it on a 42 inch screen then a 24 inch PC/TV Monitor

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                              Try 301. Or pressing the red button on BBC 2.
                              ?.

Comment

• Scott Donaldson Beats Dave Gilbert 4-1, having a good season is Scott and Mark beats Noppon Saengkham (Thailand) 4-2 to progress to the last 32
                                Last edited by Mr Snooker; 24 February 2014, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X