• Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
    Another Live Snooker Stream for the Welsh Open

http://www.bestsportgo.tv/20140219/v....20466162.html
    . . and it's landed on the bbc website as well now . . :-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/26124018

Comment

• Willie puts Williams in his top 4 of all time.....which one out of Hendry, Davis, Ronnie, Higgins x2 would he omit from that list I wonder.

Comment

• Final result of the Morning session Graeme Dott 4 Jamie Jones 3
        Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

• just heard Willie Thorne mention Mark Williams has a new non deflecting cue, I wonder if it is one of those Acuerate cues. according to Nic barrow who did a video to test one which can be seen on the Snooker Gym site its one of the lowest deflection cues in the world
          Last edited by alabadi; 25 February 2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
            just heard Willie Thorne mention Mark Williams has a new non deflecting cue, I wonder if it is one of those Acuerate cues. according to Nic barrow who did a video to test one which can be seen on the Snooker Gym site its one of the lowest deflection cues in the world
            it is, he's been using it for a few weeks now. He's working with Chris Henry so that explains the change.

Comment

• I don't think a low deflection cue is going to solve Mark Williams' problems... it's the easy balls he's missing that's the problem and maybe something he's going to have to live with from now on imo...
              Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Still waiting for Willie Thorne's usual saying this as to be in one iof my top ten best breaks of all time, or even if that was an O' Sullivan or Robertson he would never play that shot.

Originally Posted by rich45 View Post
                Willie puts Williams in his top 4 of all time.....which one out of Hendry, Davis, Ronnie, Higgins x2 would he omit from that list I wonder.

Comment

• Willie Criticizising the referees now about the judgement of them calling a foul and a miss saying Jan is one of the fairest on the miss rule when players miss, typical Willie, he said he was also watching the score updates between the Andrew Pagett V Mark Williams pratice match on twitter.

Comment

• Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                    I don't think a low deflection cue is going to solve Mark Williams' problems... it's the easy balls he's missing that's the problem and maybe something he's going to have to live with from now on imo...
                    Yeah working with a coach swapping to a no deflection cue after years of wining things with an ordinary cue -
                    Mark Williams - good guy and I know he likes his social media so he is welcome to come on TSF and join my over thinking it thread anytime he likes

OK EDIT EATING WORDS

Mark tanks Tian 4- -nil played rubbish at first then great when he started playing faster - perhaps I should get one of those cues.
                    Last edited by Byrom; 25 February 2014, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• How effortless does Mark Williams make the game look when he is in full flow ......a joy to watch .
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• quick fire 4-0 win for Mark Willams over China's Tian Pengfei

Comment

• ch 991 for virgin tivo users

Comment

• Ben Woollaston beats Alfie Burden 4-1

Comment

• robertson up now

Comment

• Another Welshman out Anthony McGill beats Ryan Day 4-1

Comment

Working...
                                X