No announcement yet.

2014 World Championship Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gould is on fire. Back to back centuries with a total clearance in that last frame. Phenomenal potting.

Comment

• Of all the qualifiers (not that he's there yet) Gould is the best in my opinion, he is on fire, what a blue he's just knocked in.
      After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

• yeah I mentioned the winner of gould wenbo is the best chance of any of them. the top players are so strong at the moment that in these longer matches I cant see the qualifiers standing much of a chance at the crucible.
        2013/2014 Season Event Predictor Winner!

Comment

• Remember when people thought Liang Wenbo was going to be more successful than Ding?

Comment

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
            Remember when people thought Liang Wenbo was going to be more successful than Ding?
            Id fancy wenbo to beat ding if he gets through and they get drawn in round 1

Liang wouldnt cry if he got hammered by ronnie, he would laugh instead
            Blown away

Comment

• Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
              Liang wouldnt cry if he got hammered by ronnie, he would laugh instead
              lol, Ricky took it quite well at the Masters too!
              Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

• How far does Liang spread his fingers on his bridge hand!

Comment

• Big pressure pot missed by Gould on the final black, 3-3, fair play to Liang for coming back from 3-0.

Comment

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                    If you want, I'll come round your house and provide commentary whilst your watch it. It can't be that difficult.

Basically, I call every bad shot a kick, whether it's a kick or not. And witter on about other subjects that interest me every time a player is on a break.

If you want the same kind of commentary you get with Eurosport, I'll also remind you that you can watch a brand new episode of the Ronnie O'Sullivan show tonight, 1,478 times.

Yeah but where's the cue ball going?
                    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by Giggity1984 View Post
                      lol, Ricky took it quite well at the Masters too!
                      lol ricky was about to cry, but decided to keep his prams in the basket, unlike ding!
                      Blown away

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                        Yeah but where's the cue ball going?
                        Wheres the cue ball going says virgo, and thorne replies, you missed a trick there jimmy!
                        Blown away

Comment

• Respotted black for the frame and the match between Wasley and Milkins! Maximum tension!

Edit : And Wasley gets it with a great pot, what a way to win a debut at the Crucible
                          Last edited by Valiullin; 16 April 2014, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• well there you go, just got in and started the sportlemon, and there is commentary

just caught the end of Wasley, well done to him for getting through to the final-rounds for the first time
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Well Mr. Wasley, that's the way to win a match on a re-spotted black! Lose the toss, play a perfect safety followed by a rip-roaring pot. Brilliant end to a great second session, well done Wasley.

-
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Gould coming off the side to get out of the full length snooker, hits the red into the corner pocket
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X