2014 World Championship Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chen Zhe (China) 10 Antony Parsons (England) 8
    Chen Zhe Will Now Play Mark Joyce (England)

Li Hang (China) 10 Ratchayothin Yotharuck (Thailand) 5
    Li Hang Will now play Pankaj Advani (India)
    Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
      A couple of timely flukes there for Page in that frame......
      Yes but it looks like Luca has done enough.

EDIT:

Yep. Luca won. I really don't know how though. He doesn't seem to possess a safety game. He just seems to go for every pot.
      Last edited by cyberheater; 9 April 2014, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post

EDIT:

Yep. Luca won. I really don't know how though. He doesn't seem to possess a safety game. He just seems to go for every pot.
        I know what your saying...... He still seems to be on attack, attack, attack mode I must pot something on every visit!!
        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Luca Bracel (Belgium) 10 Lee Page (England) 8
          Luca Bracel will now play Yu Delu (China)

Comment

EDIT:

He can be so careless sometimes. He can play a good safety when he wants to, problem is he almost never does. I hope his coach works with him on this. Luca loses a lot of matches because of careless shot selection.
            When Luca runs out of position, or is in a bad situation, he should ask himself "what would John Higgins or Ronnie O'Sullivan do in this situation", instead of just going for impossible shots.
            Box the chimp.

Comment

I know what your saying...... He still seems to be on attack, attack, attack mode I must pot something on every visit!!
              Agreed, always goes for everything. Although he made a couple of nice snooker in the next to last frame.

Question: do Brecel and Trump go shoe shopping together when they're not at the club playing snooker? Brecel's shoes make me dizzy...

Comment

Originally Posted by gulliver View Post
                Question: do Brecel and Trump go shoe shopping together when they're not at the club playing snooker? Brecel's shoes make me dizzy...
                I know, I thought Judd's shoes were the ugliest shoes I've ever seen but Luca's shoes are even more ridiculous.
                Box the chimp.

Comment

Originally Posted by gulliver View Post
                  Lol..... I think your right, he certainly had a pair of disco dancers on there!!
                  Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                  Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Robbie Williams (England) 10 Lyu Haotian (China) 8
                    Robbie Williams Will Now Play Liu Chuang (China)

Michael Wasley (England) 10 Sydney Wilson (England) 9
                    Michael Wasley Will now play Rory McLeod (England)

Comment

Yes. I much prefer them too.
                      me 2 ... that is the only possible format that separates men from boys

Comment

Originally Posted by sealer View Post
                        he is likely to be a superstar
                        I have seen enough of him in the past 2 years to know that he won't go further unless he starts using his brain and unfortunately he seems pretty severely mentally challenged to me ... been a fan for way too long ... finally gave up on him .. he is too dull to get it

Comment

Originally Posted by Holden Chinaski View Post
                          He can be so careless sometimes. He can play a good safety when he wants to, problem is he almost never does. I hope his coach works with him on this. Luca loses a lot of matches because of careless shot selection.
                          When Luca runs out of position, or is in a bad situation, he should ask himself "what would John Higgins or Ronnie O'Sullivan do in this situation", instead of just going for impossible shots.
                          Yes. He just about got away with it. He won't get away with it with better opponents.

Comment

Alex Borg (Malta) 10 James Wattana (Thailand) 9
                            Alex Borg will now play Marcus Campbell (Scotland)

That means that James Wattana is off the main tour and will need to go to the Q school to qualify, I wonder if James will enter to try and get a two year main tour card

Comment

Serious hangover for Mike Dunn, he's out 10-2 against young amateur Rhys Clark.

Comment

Some unexpected results yesterday, David Morris losing 10-7 to Ursenbacher is one of those.

Comment

Working...
                                X