2014 World Championship Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Jonathanhk View Post
    Gould almost scored 250 point without reply.
    The Brazilian even haven't have a score.
    Igor throwing in some desperate long pot attempts now.

Martin is back in on frame 3. The Brazillian still hasn't potted a ball yet.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
      Igor throwing in some desperate long pot attempts now.

Martin is back in on frame 3. The Brazillian still hasn't potted a ball yet.
      He is in form apparently. I think this man play particularly well in the World Snooker Championship.
      Wsc 2010 against Neil Robertson, Wsc 2011 against my city's pro Marco Fu
      He could pot balls confidently.

Comment

• That was a tough one for Igor to lose. Rolled the black over the corner pocket.

Comment

• Thanks Igor for that frame. I had big money on it and Gould missed a trillion chances to kill it off earlier .. I was fuming ... Gould is a great potter but chooses wrong shots at crucial points that is why he loses most of his tight matches

Comment

• On the other hand ... watching Un-Nooh play is great .... has that silky touch that few class players have. I hope he gets wiser and turns into the player he can be.

Comment

• Cao Yupeng fighting back against Jamie Burnett he had won the last 3 frames to make it 9-8 behind , he has momentum it looks like it might go to a decider

Comment

• Are you watching it on Livesport.tv alabadi?? I'm just a blank screen.....
                Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Mark Joyce in trouble trailing Michael Wasley 6-9

Comment

• Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                    Are you watching it on Livesport.tv alabadi?? I'm just a blank screen.....
                    No mate I actually there. The matches that have TV coverage which are tables 3 and 4 have finished. At the minute there are only 4 matches remaining on tables 1,2,5 and 10

Comment

• Jamie Burnett through

Comment

• Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
                        No mate I actually there. The matches that have TV coverage which are tables 3 and 4 have finished. At the minute there are only 4 matches remaining on tables 1,2,5 and 10
                        Anhhh nice one.... Thanks for the info bud, enjoy the rest of the snooker (lucky git!!)
                        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                          Anhhh nice one.... Thanks for the info bud, enjoy the rest of the snooker (lucky git!!)
                          I will ...lol

Oh , Mark Joyce just got knocked out 10-6

Comment

• Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
                            Jamie Burnett through
                            Well done Jamie. You made a bit of a meal of it but you got though in the end.

Comment

• Robbie Williams just won. Think this moves him into top 64 at expense of Scott Donaldson? Can anyone confirm?

Comment

• It looks like monday is a day off for the players as it
                                shows the 15th as the next matches.

Cant wait for the qualifiers to be over and on to the
                                real thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X