2014 World Championship Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 World Championship Qualifiers

Draw for the qualifiers has been posted on the World Snooker website if anyone wants a look. Starts next week. Looks like Jimmy White could have to play Ebdon to get to Crucible.

I´m looking forwards to following Steve Davis fighting to stay on the tour. It will be interesting to follow, but he really had the results going against him at the China Open. Do you think he´ll hang up his cue if he´s relegated ?
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Always interesting to see who comes through. I've noticed that there are five Welsh players in round four of qualifying (none in the top 16).

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
        I´m looking forwards to following Steve Davis fighting to stay on the tour. It will be interesting to follow, but he really had the results going against him at the China Open. Do you think he´ll hang up his cue if he´s relegated ?
        Me too. What does he need to do in order to stay on the tour?

He will probably just do exhibitions and commentate for years to come.

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post

HI when steve davis is off the tour maybe he should coach people how to play snooker

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
            Think Steve is just outside of top 64 so would need a good run at the World to ease himself back in. Think he can do it.
            Few ex World Champions trying to qualify in addition to Steve. Ebdon, Dott, Williams and Doherty all hoping for another shot at the title and of course Jimmy, well, he's hanging in there.

Comment

Think It Starts today.

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                Think It Starts today.
                Yes Jim, get yourself along there. Young lad from near Edinburgh, Michael Leslie, just started. Won 1st frame.

Comment

started 43 mins ago
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I See Andrew Pagett is Playing Zhang Anda in the last 128, they met in the last 96 of the World Championship in 2011 and Andrew Pagett beat Zhang Anda by 10 frames to 6 http://www.cuetracker.net/pages/h2h.php?ID1=94&ID2=2775
                    Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Are these really best of 19?

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                        I See Andrew Pagett is Playing Zhang Anda in the last 128, they met in the last 96 of the World Championship in 2011 and Andrew Pagett beat Zhang Anda by 10 frames to 6 http://www.cuetracker.net/pages/h2h.php?ID1=94&ID2=2775
                        Yep, they're 2 - 2 after the MSI:
                        http://www.hahabar.com/20140408/v--7....95238911.html

Chris Norbury v Kyren Wilson also 2 - 2 on the other table:
                        http://www.hahabar.com/20140408/v--7....00399293.html

-
                        The fast and the furious,
                        The slow and labourious,
                        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Good luck Frazz !!!!!!!!!!
                          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Looks like Barry Pinches is destroying Hammad Miah. 7 - 0 at the moment.

Comment

Tony Dargo V Robin Hull is 1-1 and Hull is 59-0 Points in front and they have had to bring either a carpet or table fitter in not sure what is as happened or going on in the match but this is a first I reckon
                              Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Working...
                              X