UK Championship 25/11 - 7/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Rocket147 View Post
    O'Sullivan is carrying an injury and it's possible he could be forced to withdraw from the tournament at some point. Badly twisted ankle I've read.

posted the otherday it is heavily swollen but i still think he will be ok. probably turned it over whilst running.

Comment

• I bruised my ankle when I was 17, coming home from college. It wasn't pleasant. I couldn't put any weight on it for a a couple of days. The day after it happened, I literally needed somebody to help me off the coach that I'd been lying on all day, and walk me to the toilet. I couldn't walk from one room to the next without assistance.

Saying that, I took two days off college and then was back in again. I should've stayed off longer, but after two days of laying around all day, I got so bored I wanted to leave the house. I was still hobbling, but I made it through the day.

I don't know why I tell you this, other than to point out that though he'll probably be in extreme discomfort for a few days he should be able to manage. Though, I was 17 and Ronnie is 39, so I don't know if that'll make any difference. It may be offset by the fact that I am a slightly heavier weight than Ronnie, lol.

Comment

• I see that ROS has some lightweight soft "deck-shoe" type pumps on
        special dispensation then

(what is Judd's excuse? :biggrin
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Good solid start by Wells!

Comment

• Ronnies shoes
            "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• wheres the streams? on wiziwig it's just frozen???

Comment

• I'm watching it on Betfair, put £1 on Ronnie just to watch it thinking I'll get my money back no problem, not looking that way so far lol

Comment

• Not got a chance of seeing it myself, following on Live Scores. Does his injury seem to be hampering him in any way? Stuck a decent wager on him to win 6-2 and could be doing with the return lol!

Comment

• Originally Posted by crawfty1985 View Post
                    Not got a chance of seeing it myself, following on Live Scores. Does his injury seem to be hampering him in any way? Stuck a decent wager on him to win 6-2 and could be doing with the return lol!
                    Not from what I can see, he looks fine.

Comment

• Good, just needs to get motoring now then! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
                        wheres the streams? on wiziwig it's just frozen???
                        try hahasport, once adverts out the way, ok
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
                          wheres the streams? on wiziwig it's just frozen???
                          sportlemon

Comment

• worldsnooker live stream very poor quality stop start with small delays....I'm gonna try paddy power stream although that's only a small screen....seems silly all this hype for the tournament but no way to watch i t properly, Mr Hearn take note....you want these pros in the qualifiers, well we want to watch them!

Comment

• Ronnie 2-2 at the break. Wells playing well it seems. Swail 2 down to Lines. I'll be shocked if Swail loses that one.

Comment

• Does the BBC coverage not start until this Saturday?
                                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Working...
                                X