• Just woke up to find that Robertson is 5 nil down

Comment

• Originally Posted by bingo View Post
      Just woke up to find that Robertson is 5 nil down
      I know. It's fantastic news

Come on Dotty.

Comment

• Havent seen Robertson play so poorly altho
        Dott is playing well. A long way to come back.

Comment

• Looks like he will get one frame from here. Hopefully this is the start of the comeback!

Comment

• Dott should have had that red then, if Robertson cleans up in one maybe the comeback is on.
            Last edited by cebs; 3 December 2014, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by bingo View Post
              Looks like he will get one frame from here. Hopefully this is the start of the comeback!
              I'm recording this match and watching the other one. I hope Robbo makes it a bit closer.

Comment

• It was all too much for young Cahill in the end.

Well done Mark.

Comment

• Well... it would have been great to see Cahill play better but it's been a good week for him nonetheless.

Well done Mark for playing solid throughout.

Comment

• UK Championship 25/11 - 7/12

what a week and a half young Cahill has had, shame he couldn't continue like last night, maybe tired?
                    anyway he rises from rank 100 to (prov) 76, within site of top 64 to stay on the tour.
                    Well done
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Another awesome century from Robbo.

Comment

• Robertson will win, Dott is struggling right now. He's facial expression says everything.

Comment

• I hope this goes all the way now, Dott must be feeling it now.

Reckon we'll see a nice fist pump if Robertson wins this.

Comment

• Looks like Robbo has woken up just in time ... unfortunately Dott has been shaking even at 5-0 ...... what a defeatist mentality ... n I have always rated Dott very highly but come on .. stop shaking at least n play the balls n use your ability.

Too bad Cahill could not take advantage of a very poor and under pressure Mark Davis. If Cahill had played at 30% of what he played against Ding, he would have walked away with this match but I guess it was difficult for him to get over what happened last night.

Meanwhile come on Robbo, make it 5-5. Dott to win 6-5 after making 3 20+ breaks in the decider

Comment

• Robbo loves to leave the arena between frames, really making Dott think.
                              After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

• Why can't they at least zoom in when looking at that screen when replacing balls?

Left a bit, right a bit seems so out of place which all the technology available today.

If Neil looses this match due to a kick it will be very unlucky but I just get that feeling as he seems to be getting a least one a frame.

Comment

Working...
                                X