Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wondering why so many players seemed
    to be questioning how the tables played. It seemed
    odd that a major UK tournament had it happen.

Comment

• Great. I'm going to see the final on sunday and I only have one of my favourites left. It's all on you Judd! If I got to see a Judd/Ronnie final I would be the happiest man alive!

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
        Looks like Robbo has woken up just in time ... unfortunately Dott has been shaking even at 5-0 ...... what a defeatist mentality ... n I have always rated Dott very highly but come on .. stop shaking at least n play the balls n use your ability.

Too bad Cahill could not take advantage of a very poor and under pressure Mark Davis. If Cahill had played at 30% of what he played against Ding, he would have walked away with this match but I guess it was difficult for him to get over what happened last night.

Meanwhile come on Robbo, make it 5-5. Dott to win 6-5 after making 3 20+ breaks in the decider
        Defeatist mentality, you are of course entitled to your opinion but never heard that about such a fighter as Dott.l

Comment

• What are you watching today guys. Surely it's the Lawler vs Judd match

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
            What are you watching today guys. Surely it's the Lawler vs Judd match
            Pft...you really have to ask?

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
              Pft...you really have to ask?
              LOL.

Some good safety by Rod so far. Let's see if Judd is going to go for long ones.

Comment

LOL.

Some good safety by Rod so far. Let's see if Judd is going to go for long ones.
                Indeed sounds as typical Judd I'm watching the Fu - Murphy match atm, as Shaun is one of my favorite players and Fu is always very watchable as well imo. Trump on the other hand I don't have much love for Wishing Rod the very best, hope he can knock Trump out of the tournament. Of course fair play to all as always...

Btw still at work, so merely sneeking a peek

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                  Indeed sounds as typical Judd I'm watching the Fu - Murphy match atm, as Shaun is one of my favorite players and Fu is always very watchable as well imo. Trump on the other hand I don't have much love for Wishing Rod the very best, hope he can knock Trump out of the tournament. Of course fair play to all as always...

Btw still at work, so merely sneeking a peek
                  You'll be pleased as punch to know that Judd just got a century in the first frame

I don't know why you don't like him. He's a fantastic snooker player.

(LOL at the folks in the crowd wearing Xmas hats).

Comment

• I like to watch Judd Trump play snooker. Not my favourite player but the man can play!
                    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Watching the Trump-Lawler match. Seems as if I've somehow managed to set my TV into slow-motion mode.

Comment

• I find Lawler's slow, careful play quite endearing to watch.

Comment

• ............Plod

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dr_Doctor View Post
                            I find Lawler's slow, careful play quite endearing to watch.
                            I agree - he is quite methodical but consistent - everything in slow mo - bit like this guy.

Comment

You'll be pleased as punch to know that Judd just got a century in the first frame

I don't know why you don't like him. He's a fantastic snooker player.
                              Arghhh!!!!! Don't get me started on Judd...

C'mon Rod!

Comment

• you can make Judd play like Rod, just hold down your Sky Play remote button and it goes to slow mo (If I recall correctly) :biggrin:

not at home to check
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X