UK Championship 25/11 - 7/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Masterdoctorgenius View Post
    watching and judging by the bbc interview of ronnie today i am 99 % sure ronnie wont play tomorrow
    Not a big issue for me

Comment

• Thank goodness they're not paying for the light.

Comment

• What a lovely frame of snooker that was, one of the best this season so far. :smile:

White tried so hard on that black, he must have played it onto the baulk or black cushion about 20 times without a mistake, but he still never got a chance to go for it. This could prove to be the key point of the match, even though it was only the second frame. :smile:

Comment

• Great frame, bad outcome

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
            What a lovely frame of snooker that was, one of the best this season so far. :smile:

White tried so hard on that black, he must have played it onto the baulk or black cushion about 20 times without a mistake, but he still never got a chance to go for it. This could prove to be the key point of the match, even though it was only the second frame. :smile:
            It really was fantastic stuff from both Jimmy and Ding. The composure, patience and ultimately the will to win that frame was palpable.

Btw had to wipe away a little bitty tear just now watching Selby's last black for the 147 and the one to win him the World Championship...just incredible stuff that was and what memories...I will never forget that match. :snooker:

Edit : the 147 of course was during the UK.
            Last edited by daffie; 29 November 2014, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
              It really was fantastic stuff from both Jimmy and Ding. The composure, patience and ultimately the will to win that frame was palpable.

Btw had to wipe away a little bitty tear just now watching Selby's last black for the 147 and the one to win him the World Championship...just incredible stuff that was and what memories...I will never forget that match. :snooker:
              i wont ever forget THAT pink

Comment

• Jimmy out unless he tightens up a bit

Comment

• It could and perhaps should have been 3-0 to White. I thought the last frame would be hard to take for White, but this one will surely hurt even more.

Comment

• Jimmy down 2-1 due to a couple of big mistakes
                    but playing very well and putting Ding under
                    pressure. Great match so far.

Comment

• interesting that Paul Collier said that replacing the Pink and Red was not required as "they barely moved"; the Rules state "ALL" balls moved shall be replaced, not seen anything about "unless they barely moved". One to remember to ask on another thread on another day
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• nice 139 break by Frazz against Ryan to go 3-2 ahead, hopefully a great settler to move on forward

139 matches the tournament highest break so far by Gerard Greene
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                          Jimmy out unless he tightens up a bit
                          bump

Comment

• Nice break from Ding to really take control of the match now. White will be very disappointed I suspect, because he had a great chance once again and only made 1 off it.

Comment

• Ding is playing well so Jimmy needs to be flawless to
                              overcome the 3-1 down.
                              Fu is making short work of his opponent.

Comment

• Morris 4-3 up on Selby atm...I'm sure this scoreline will make some people in here pretty happy

Comment

Working...
                                X