UK Championship 25/11 - 7/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Hal View Post
    I know sportlemon, but it only had one match and it was Sullivan:Lines match, no more available, will check haha sport, thanks for advice! :-)
    sportlemon does have the other match, two up from the "Peter Lines vs Ronnie Osullivan" listing, "Shaun Murphy vs Robin Hull"

ah just tested it and it does not seem to play
    sportlemon seems to be recently a bit off the mark unlike they used to before
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
      There is another reason too. If he has done his obolution ( washed for prayer) touching another women other than your mother, sister, daughter, aunt , will negate it and will have to be performed again before prayer.
      Again...very informative, thanks. More than meets the eye....guess I can go make myself a 'jump to conclusions' mat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxuTyXQHqkI

Comment

• I do like watching Ronnie winning but this is soporific stuff at the moment.

Comment

• BBC online for Murphy vs Hull is in midsession interval and they are showing an old match between a very young John Higgins and a similarly young Drago Drago going 4-0 up with a very fats 117
          ah, in the BBC series of "Defining UK Champs Moments"
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• UK Championship 25/11 - 7/12

just a thought watching Ronnie not escaping a couple of snookers then the ref fannying around exactly repositioning the balls how bout pre escape attempt, marking the positions with a chalk spot? ?????
            even football has made recent progress with the disappearing spray at free kicks.
            ok ducks for cover. .

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
              I wish the commentators would stop saying he broke his ankle. You can't break your ankle one week and walk around a week later without a cast.
              I know! It's ridiculous. He clearly hasn't broken his ankle. He may have strained or twisted it a little, but it's clearly not broken.
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                I know! It's ridiculous. He clearly hasn't broken his ankle. He may have strained or twisted it a little, but it's clearly not broken.
                Yep. I had a very minor hairline fracture on my ankle earlier on in the year and I was in a cast for 5 weeks and told no weight bearing.

Back to the match.

Lines might as well walk out. It's going to be 6-1 pretty soon.

Comment

• I think Lines must be feeling a tad embarrased right now. I hope his game comes together quickly.

Comment

• Murphy is steaming ahead to a 6-3 win atm so I'm happy

edit: hold on...nah it's all good, Murphy through.
                    Last edited by daffie; 30 November 2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                      Murphy is steaming ahead to a 6-3 win atm so I'm happy

edit: hold on...nah it's all good, Murphy through.
                      Good for Murphy. He's had a great season.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                        Good for Murphy. He's had a great season.
                        I'm always happy to see the Smurf go through.

Btw how's ROS doing over on the other table?

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                          I'm always happy to see the Smurf go through.

Btw how's ROS doing over on the other table?
                          Looks like 5 -3 up

Make that 'is'.
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Looks like 5 -3 up
                            Indeed it is. Hmm if it goes 5-4 we might still be in for a decider

Comment

• What the hell is with Eurosport and that ridiculous, horrible and totally inappropriate noise they blast out each time they put up a score update graphic?

Comment

What the hell is with Eurosport and that ridiculous, horrible and totally inappropriate noise they blast out each time they put up a score update graphic?
                                Yeah...absurd! While we're at it maybe they can stop the moronic 'respect' advert inbetween frames as well...man I can just about dream that one...talk about ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                                X