The Masters Jan 11 - 18, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
    I'm not watching the match live but I am keeping an eye on livescore.

4-1 to Robbo. Feck.
    get to watching it somehow mate, you'll kick yourself later if you don't
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• i dont really understand what the hell Ronie is doing.
      http://www.snookervideotube.com

Comment

• hahahaha ... so enjoyable to see Ronnie tasting his own medicine here ... buy a pot but since i have money on it ... Robbo will make sure to lose it but fortunately Ronnie cant buy a pot

Comment

• lol at parrott, "he keeps getting left smelly little shots". Never heard a shot being referred to like that before.

Comment

• Originally Posted by hesnookerforum View Post
            i dont really understand what the hell Ronie is doing.
            Losing the match... that's what

Comment

• Both players lost their ambition
              http://www.snookervideotube.com

Comment

• Well done Robbo! 5-1 up and no way back for ROS.

Comment

• I feel for Ronnie ... this is embarrasing really .... about a dozen chances .. if u can't pot ... play a decent safety n wait for a better chance ... thats called matchplay Ronnie .. learn it

Comment

• Dont think I've ever seen ROS play so bad

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      get to watching it somehow mate, you'll kick yourself later if you don't
                      I can't at the moment.

5-1 now.

Comment

• Originally Posted by em@rel View Post
                        Dont think I've ever seen ROS play so bad
                        Nah Robbo has just shut him out completely from the beginning. Neil is just much too good for anybody atm.

Comment

• I hate to use the old commentators' cliché, but this really is the worst I've seen O'Sullivan play in a long time. It's kind of overshadowed Robertson's solid performance now... Tough to see him coming back from here.

I don't know much about the technical stuff, but to me it looks like the white swerves a little every time O'Sullivan is playing shots with pace...

Comment

• Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
                            Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                            Yeah. I think I'm out.

I won't get a lot of enjoyment seeing Robbo hammer Ronnie.
                            I will...great to see someone taking the game to Ronnie.
                            +1... * infinity. Regardless of how great a player O'Sullivan is, I despise him. Anyone who's made as much money over the years as he has who has the gall to ask 'how much?' he would receive for potentially making a maximum, and then pouting and initially refusing to pot the final black (until Verhaas implored him to do so) because that prize amount was "only 4,000 pounds", is arrogant beyond words. For what the sport has given him in his life, for playing a GAME... he should have far better respect for it, and its viewing fans, than to pull some self-centered stunt like that.

Robbo winning this 7th frame to take the match 6-1 would make my day, to say the least.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Atypical Male View Post
                              Robbo winning this 7th frame to take the match 6-1 would make my day, to say the least.
                              I think you're about to have a really nice day then.

Comment

• I gotta say Ronnie wasnt at the Races at all today way too many silly mistakes like he wanted to lose!!.....Very strange performance by Ronnie today i will say.

Gaz.

Comment

Working...
                                X