The Masters Jan 11 - 18, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-0 to Neil
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• The Masters Jan 11 - 18, 2015

what a start to the session
      bodes well for the afternoon
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Robbo teaching Ronnie how it is done ... the only way to beat Ronnie is to attack him and anyone who has the balls to do it gets results .... RoS wont miss that black in a century as long as he is leading but being behind he is no John Higgins it has to be said ... Neil playing brilliantly though

Comment

• Yeah. I think I'm out.

I won't get a lot of enjoyment seeing Robbo hammer Ronnie.

Comment

• Walk in the park for Neil today, Ronnie winning the safety but potting and shot choices is dire

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
              Yeah. I think I'm out.

I won't get a lot of enjoyment seeing Robbo hammer Ronnie.
              I will...great to see someone taking the game to Ronnie.
              Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

• RoS shaking real bad and Ronnie can't put him away ... frustrating to see

Comment

• Intriguing match so far. :biggrin:
                  Last edited by daffie; 17 January 2015, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Think Ronnie is very overrated at safety play, countless times he concentrates on the cue ball instead of getting the object ball safe

Comment

• so much hype and Ronnie cannot play the most basic of safeties off yellow .... all that hype and got chance after chance after chance to make it 2-1 and was found wanting

Comment

• It's amazing listening to Denis and JP, whenever ROS plays a perfect positional shot it's because he's a genius, but whenever he plays a poor one it's because of bad luck.

Anyway, 3 - 0

-
                        The fast and the furious,
                        The slow and labourious,
                        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Only way Ronnie can win this now is with the help of Neil and encouraging signs from Neil ... missed q few sitters in frame 3 ... feeling the pressure already but no problem as long as Rocket stays at the current standard ... looking like 6-0 drubbing to be to be honest unless RoS justifies a fraction of the hype

Comment

• Ronnie down 3-0 odds of 9/4 to come back and win.I just put a tenner on ronnie to come back and win.

Comment

• :biggrin:

Satisfying score line so far.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vdking114 View Post
                                Ronnie down 3-0 odds of 9/4 to come back and win.I just put a tenner on ronnie to come back and win.
                                +1 ... no chance though if i am honest

Comment

Working...
                                X