No announcement yet.

The Masters Jan 11 - 18, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Murphy - Robertson. Could be a fine match. Allen must be annoyed. He looked like he had everything under control in the first three frames.
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Well played Murphy.

Tomorrow's final should be a close one.

Comment

• Hope Murphy can finally complete his triple crown, seriously good bloke and best cue action in the game.

Comment

• All credit to Murphy, he was simply awesome & looked the real deal tonight.
          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
            All credit to Murphy, he was simply awesome & looked the real deal tonight.
            Yes he did. He looked like a Masters winner.

Comment

• *sigh* another quickie. Some lovely snooker today though I do feel a bit robbed.
              I thought Shaun would come through but I expected a bit more from Mark, he must be very disappointed. Hopefully the final will be something we can really get our teeth into.
              I think Shaun will give Robbo a good run for his money, but if I had to put my house on it, I'd back Robbo to pip him to the post. Either way, can't wait.

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• I believe Murphy has not only got himself
                in shape physically but had some coaching
                so he could be more offensive minded and
                play an attacking and more confident style.
                He did score a 147 fairly recently and has
                been playing well.
                Robertson however seems to have also found
                his game and is playing very sound snooker
                with a lot of confidence.
                It should be a great final.

Comment

• Really good performance from Shaun, he did not let Mark play much .... Looking for tomorrow, hopefully great match as well. I like Neil, but want Shaun to win this time.

Comment

• After 2 very one sided whippings ... I want the final to be a cracker and at least a contest ... I like Shaun more than Robbo but I have to say Robbo is the favorite because he is a much more complete player than Shaun who always finds a way to lose. Very disappointing to see what Allen and RoS had to offer against quality snooker .... both were terrible in response

Comment

• The Masters Jan 11 - 18, 2015

brusque - let me know who you are betting on and I'll do the opposite :biggrin:
                      I'm not a betting man but maybe I'll put a fiver on this one :wink:
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        brusque - let me know who you are betting on and I'll do the opposite :biggrin:
                        I'm not a betting man but maybe I'll put a fiver on this one :wink:
                        I recovered my 200 kr loss on Mark Allen already .... n snooker now gives ridculous odds .. its a lose lose situation .... if u wanna bet try other sports ... i am in profit today because of betting on Squash but if u want a free tip ... Robbo will win it .... u heard it hear first

Comment

• My money was on a Mark Allen Robertson final - but Allen seemed to loose his way against Perry and never really regained the kind of confidence he showed against Higgins early on.

I think this match is a close affair - both players have improved their respective games dramatically in various departments - Robertson usually gets the better of Murphy from what I have seen but Murphy been working very hard on his game and he owes him one - This one is a match for the snooker purists both have excellent cue actions and technique and both great ambassadors for the game of snooker taking part in almost everything on the snooker calender- looking forward to this final. Hope it does not disappoint

Comment

• All this talk of Osullivan will only be the best player when he wins more world titles is just ridiculous. He has won 5 against a field of players that are far better, far more talented and professional than players ever were. Hendry won 4 titles against a player who got hammered prior and in between the world final stages. Osullivan still outlays most, and Hendry has openly said no one plays the game like Osullivan does. I'm no out and out Osullivan fan, I think he is incredible at the game, I'm a snooker fan and I've never seen a better player.

Comment

• I got my wish then, a nice pairing in the final. :smile:

Murphy really did play well tonight, he hardly missed a ball in the last five frames, even though he was going for everything. He had only reached one major quarter-final all season prior to this week, but he has finally brought his best game to a major event here. I reckon he played even better than Robertson today, but as always, tomorrow is a new day. :wink:

Comment

• Yes Murphy has brought his game up considerably
                                and he has played very well. Robertson has also
                                been potting everything in sight as well at times.
                                Two very offensive minded players here who both
                                have the confidence to take on many aggressive
                                shots. It should be a great match.

Comment

Working...
                                X