The Masters Jan 11 - 18, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Miss Ellie View Post

Mark I have to say bored me in the middle when he was playing catch up, even though he played some great shots, I got bored with the pace of the game as it slowed right up and I admit I went off into the kitchen to make a cuppa and sandwich
    I thought Mark didn't play up to his high standard yesterday and missed some relatively easy mid range pots, saying that he still managed to force a decider.
    he wasn't playing slow either, his shot clock time was 22 sec compared to Shaun's 25 sec. its can be misleading when games go scrappy

Comment

• I am feeling the same way alba. Think I might have a wee punt on him to win, paying out 3.00 which is pretty high.

Comment

• Just waxed down a £15 double on Milkins/Maguire double. Possible £176 return.

Comment

• Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
          I thought Mark didn't play up to his high standard yesterday and missed some relatively easy mid range pots, saying that he still managed to force a decider.
          he wasn't playing slow either, his shot clock time was 22 sec compared to Shaun's 25 sec. its can be misleading when games go scrappy
          No he definitely wasn't up to his usual standard, I thought the opening frame from him was good and he played some good shots later on, like the black he potted at one point but some of his misses were most unusual. But definitely not up to his usual, but then he hasn't been the last few times he has played.
          The pace of the game slowed right up in the middle, both players slowed down, I didn't specifically mean just Mark did, sorry to have made that unclear.
          My top 5 players: 1. Ronnie O'Sullivan 2. Judd Trump 3. Neil Robertson 4. Marco Fu 5. Ding Junhui

Ronnie O'Sullivan is my hero!

Comment

• Mags has a good head to head record verses trump 11-5 going by cuetracker. mags won the last encounter and trump the previous 3 before that and mags had 7 on the spin verses him prior to that. It's always an interesting match this one for me. Maguire has more of a overall game than what trump has but trump has the flair and the long game witch if he gets allowed to get going he will be hard to stop. But trump misses some easy shots sometimes. He will pot a screamer to get in and maybe a few more fantastic shots to keep the frame going then he will miss an easy shot. I have seen him do it so many times. Milkins i don't think has a chance verses robo today. He breaks down to much in the balls and robo is relentless when he gets in and gets going. Milkins is good to watch tho and his walk on music is the best

Comment

• Originally Posted by scottley View Post
              Ali Carter documentary on before the coverage starts on Eurosport for those that don't already know? I will deffo be watching that!
              Cheers for the heads-up, sadly missed it but it's scheduled for repeat tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

• I haven't watched streamed eurosport before, should I watch stream euro or BBC?

Comment

• Not sure mate, either way it will be a great match

Btw Jimmy's in the house...Patsy's in the house...and I'm sounding like DT

Game on!

Comment

• Another packed crowd. I wish there were more tournaments in the UK. Specifically Scotland where there are none.

Comment

• I'm definitely going to go to the Australian open when it comes around mid year.

Comment

• Judd and his little orange stars, awww how cute. Musta been leftovers from when he got a gold star in school and its discoloured over the years.

Comment

• damn, i thought maguire was going to win the first frame easy

Comment

• The boy really needs to feel special doesn't he. Fancies himself a General in the Confederates Army

But well played to him, I really thought Mags would get the first frame.
                            Last edited by daffie; 12 January 2015, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                              The boy really needs to feel special doesn't he.

But well played to him, I really thought Mags would get the first frame.
                              Can't stand him at all, gives me a dose of the ****s just watching him.

Comment

• Trump did well to claw that frame back. Well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X