The World Grand Prix Mar 16-22, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The World Grand Prix Mar 16-22, 2015

with it 4-4 on the head to head and the way this match has been, are they each others boggy player?
    strange misses by both, losing the white, it has been a weird and entertaining match

now the trick brown for MJ
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

oh for *******

Comment

• You can see mark played side on that brown that he missed

Comment

• Poor shot by Trump that in my opinion.
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• I live for finishes like this ...wonderful stuff!!!

Comment

what a frame to end the match
              great entertainment

Comment

• Easily the best match of the tournament, fantastic stuff from both players. Bit unlucky for Williams to leave the red in front of the side pocket but thats what happens when you go for the doubles in that situation...you have to get it.

Comment

• It could just be that I never notice all the times a match does go the way I'm hoping, but it just feels as though they never do!

Mark might say he no longer cares or worries about losing, but that's small compensation to his fans.
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    Poor shot by Trump that in my opinion.
                    I couldn't believe he was even considering that red...maybe in the beginning of an opening frame but in a decider??? Only Trump haha.

Comment

• Great match!!

Comment

• Wow ... what a match ... what a red from Mark along the cushion ..... Judd as usual extremely lucky at times but to be fair MJW played a couple of wrong shots especially I doubt he needed to play a double at the blue at that stage ... commentators said safety was hard though I clearly disagree ... double was risky as MJW found out ... but how did Trump not leave the blue twice is purely down to luck ... thoroughly enjoyable match nonetheless

Comment

• So we may even get a Trump - ROS Final...that would be one to watch!

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                            So we may even get a Trump - ROS Final...that would be one to watch!
                            that would be the mismatch of the season if Ronnie of today showed up. BTW gould has the talent to beat anyone .... he is not blessed with Trump's luck though

Comment

• Gould vs Trump should be a good matchup.
                              Not sure about the Bingham vs O'Sullivan.

We will see tomorrow.

Best of 11 and best of 19 for the finals.
                              Last edited by robertmac; 20 March 2015, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• What a match! I'd like to see Judd in next season's Champion of Champions.

Hopefully, the extra days off can make Mark ensure that he qualifies for this year's World Championship.

Comment

Working...
                                X