No announcement yet.

The World Grand Prix Mar 16-22, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah a good point you mentioned there about ROS shot selection. Of which we just saw a couple...for example going for that low-chance long red to far right corner...giving the frame away to Trump after missing it. But hey, I'm not complaning... 4 all it is We have a good final session to look forward to tonight.
    Last edited by daffie; 22 March 2015, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Is it me, or do neither of them look bothered? Absolutely no atmosphere at all.
      WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
      Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
      --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• I have the same impression, ever since the 4th frame it's been a bit timid. Hoping for better in 2 hours time...

Comment

• Good to see its a close match so far.

Perhaps both players are trying to stay positive knowing
          they can make a come back if needed instead of letting
          the mistakes bother them.

I am hoping Trump can win this but its anyone match.

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
            and there is good money to be made when RoS is in this mood i.e. gifting away frames as xmas presents ... not to mention I cashed in despite having 0 faith in Trump ..... but having full faith in his luck with the run of the ball
            You do bet on Trump a fair amount despite the fact you seem to think he's terrible.

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
              You do bet on Trump a fair amount despite the fact you seem to think he's terrible.
              You got to bet on players with no skill but great run of the ball, everybody knows this is a bombproof way to becoming a millionaire
              It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
                He also bets on O'Sullivan despite the fact that apparently Ronnie makes the wrong shot choices when it matters and doesn't understand matchplay. He bets on Murphy despite Murphy being useless, clueless and having fluked his way to success in 2005 in a one-off moment of success. And of course he bets on Robertson even though Robertson is overrated and corrupt.

I suspect he may just enjoy the attention.

Comment

• Pretty poor afternoon session, which probably showed both players at their worst at times. I'm surprised O'Sullivan didn't push on from 4-1, he usually plays his best when he doesn't have an opponent. He must have played about five terrible safeties in a row to help Trump back into the match, and it could backfire in the evening.

Hopefully we see some better snooker now. :smile:

Comment

• Looking forward to the fireworks this evening. I'm sure there will be some.

Comment

• if Trump just cuts down on his errors and plays solid matchplay snooker ... this is a great opportunity to get one over RoS but I doubt Trump can do it ... first couple of frames are gonna decide where this is going

Comment

• WTF was that someone just shouted out?
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Don't think Ronnie likes that photographer much.

Wonder if it is the main lady who posts on Facebook as ref just said her name.

Anyone speak Welsh?

Total clearance coming up.

Comment

• Blah...first blood to ROS...not the start I was looking for. Come on Judd take the next couple...

Comment

• A effortless 96 from Ronnie. What a great start.

He looked a bit nervous in previous sessions but he looks totally calm and focused. He's going to try win this as quickly as possible.

Comment

• Sounded more French than Welsh?

Comment

Working...
                                X