The World Grand Prix Mar 16-22, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
    Trump displays his world class talent on that yellow .... I think none of you will have seen it
    What was that? I was in the bathroom...

Comment

• That missed yellow by Trump was exactly the same problem yesterday, mentally he is tired. He is paying the price of enterting too many events and reaching the latter rounds in the majority of them. Coupled with all the travelling around europe and qualifying venues is now having a detrimental effect on his game.

If i were in his position I'd pull out of the players tour champs and china open and prepare himself for Sheffield. He needs a break.

Comment

• Yeah, I wouldn't write off Ding just yet. Mark my words.
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
          I don't agree. I do think Ding will be in for more major trophies. It all depends I guess, he seems to have on and off seasons. I do agree that he probably won't be one of the games top-players in regards to major trophy-wins over his whole career.
          I would love Ding to win the Worlds, my heart wants him to but I know deep down that he doesn't have the temperment or bottle for the biggest of occasions(Worlds). Look at his results at the Worlds for a top 5 player, poor, one semi final in his 10+ years as a pro. He needs to develop his B and C game as it's not good enough to win when he's not on top form.

Comment

• going to see a different Judd after the break... loving the match so far but Judd needs to take advantage of O'Sullivan before Ronnie starts seeing the finish line.:snooker:

Comment

• I am sure people would have seen this pic before but for those that missed it.

ROS and Trump

ROS and Trump.jpg
              My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
              I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• I've been impressed with ITV's snooker coverage since their very first Champion of Champions, but this is the first time I've felt the same vibe I do when watching the Beeb's tournies.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                  I am sure people would have seen this pic before but for those that missed it.

ROS and Trump

[ATTACH]17696[/ATTACH]
                  Fantastic! Very sweet

Comment

• Judd looks crestfallen

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                      Trump displays his world class talent on that yellow .... I think none of you will have seen it

Not that he misses a sitter and is 3-1 down instead of being 2-2 .... once you f*** up you gotta play safe properly ... one shot later he plays his usual hit and hope and RoS does the rest .... This is RoS's C game and Trump can't even compete and you guys find him a world champion ... I do not know who has no clue .. me or you guys
                      Just to reply a bit more seriously to your post (for once if I may)...I tend to agree with you on Trump not having the top-game of a ROS and I also don't see Trump a World Champion just yet. Having said that, I do see Trump grow each year as a player, especially with his tactical/safety game and patience/perseverance. So being he's still a young lad and all, I can see him being one of the top players in a couple years time...but only if he applies himself (and cuts down on the sillyness of living the high-life off the table).

Comment

• On a side note.
                        Does "You're so Moneysupermarket" mean "You're such a moron"?

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                          On a side note.
                          Does "You're so Moneysupermarket" mean "You're such a moron"?
                          yep!

and Sharon Osborne is saying "£100k for one morning's work"!
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                            Just to reply a bit more seriously to your post (for once if I may)...I tend to agree with you on Trump not having the top-game of a ROS and I also don't see Trump a World Champion just yet. Having said that, I do see Trump grow each year as a player, especially with his tactical/safety game and patience/perseverance. So being he's still a young lad and all, I can see him being one of the top players in a couple years time...but only if he applies himself (and cuts down on the sillyness of living the high-life off the table).
                            well we agree then ... in all honesty RoS is playing as bad as one could hope for and Trump is still 4-3 down .... and to be honest ... I have never been fond of RoS's shot selection at crucial points ... that is why guys like Selby and Fu smile all the way to a victory against him ... its just that he is so brilliant that those weaknesses never come to the front .... but in case of Trump, he makes them AND never wins a thing of significance so these become a bit more apparent

Comment

• OK RoS is playing terrible and Trump has started potting a few but anyone can see that how many chances Trump needed to win the 8th frame ... not to mention the run of the ball twice where he played terrible shots to end up as safe as it gets .... on the brighter side ... we will have some snooker to watch later tonight

Comment

• and there is good money to be made when RoS is in this mood i.e. gifting away frames as xmas presents ... not to mention I cashed in despite having 0 faith in Trump ..... but having full faith in his luck with the run of the ball

Comment

Working...
                                X