No announcement yet.

The World Grand Prix Mar 16-22, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm rooting for Trump, although both he and ROS are by far my least favorite players. But I think it would be nice and also good for Trump to get one over on ROS, especially after that UK Final. I still think he deserved that Final, the way he came back frame after frame...a real testament to his perseverance and patience. I gained much respect for him as a player after that match. I think it could be very close, but only (of course) if Trump plays well and has his on-day (being patient and positive, without bashing the balls around).

Looking forward to the Final!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
      When you say "major trophy", you mean at least the UK Championship? Because if you're saying he is never going to win another standard ranking event... that's a little crazy. He is only 28. :smile:
      Major as in UK, Worlds etc

Comment

• Ding has had an off season. Don't forget the season he has last season which was amazing. Everyone is allowed an off season
        Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

• here we go

Comment

• Good start...Trump gets the first frame. Very important as always when playing ROS to get a good start

Comment

• LittleMissAlexa...how are you doing atm with this little bout of safety around the pink?

Comment

• Well Daffie, it doesn't get more tactical than this. 3 reds, pink, black at 1 pocket.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ethanat View Post
                  Well Daffie, it doesn't get more tactical than this. 3 reds, pink, black at 1 pocket.
                  Loving it!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                    Loving it!!!!
                    Yep

Brilliant stuff.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                      Yep

Brilliant stuff.
                      Damn that ended much too soon...

Still the safety play continues...what a wonderful frame!
                      Last edited by daffie; 22 March 2015, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• O'Sullivan is getting all the lucky rolls so far.
                        Great frames tho.

Comment

• brusque is yawning at this final .... first semi final was so much better

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                            brusque is yawning at this final .... first semi final was so much better
                            Brusque has no clue...as always

Comment

• Trump displays his world class talent on that yellow .... I think none of you will have seen it

Not that he misses a sitter and is 3-1 down instead of being 2-2 .... once you f*** up you gotta play safe properly ... one shot later he plays his usual hit and hope and RoS does the rest .... This is RoS's C game and Trump can't even compete and you guys find him a world champion ... I do not know who has no clue .. me or you guys
                              Last edited by brusque; 22 March 2015, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                                I don't personally think Ding will lift another major trophy. I think he peaked to soon IMO Where some can Go forward and some collapse
                                With players like Bingham, Davis and perhaps Ronnie getting their best results in their 30's and 40's, you can't be sure that Ding won't win another major one. Perhaps Ding won't be in his "peak" in his later years but maybe his head will be in a better place.

Comment

Working...
                                X