No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very interesting tactical frame. Stuart completely outplayed Shaun in the tactical department (Murphy's greatest weakness in my opinion).

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      But at least it wasn't written in red
      I should be thankful for small mercies.

Comment

• EPIC frame. How did Bingham abuse the miss rule? Murphy had an easier escape, he didn't take it.
        Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Wow. What a frame. That yellow shaun missed, just needed green and brown... he will remember this forever if he loses the match from here...
          "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• I can envision some people classifying that strategic battle we just witnessed in the 31st frame as being 'boring' due to the length of time it went without seeing any pots... but such a mindset would, in my opinion, be shortsighted. That was a very good frame that was highly competitive in a number of ways, in my book.

Comment

• Originally Posted by nevets View Post
              EPIC frame. How did Bingham abuse the miss rule? Murphy had an easier escape, he didn't take it.
              I don't think Bingham abused the miss rule. What other choice did he have. On the other hand. I don't think the miss rule was intended to allow the other player to rack up a frame winning score because the other player has given away 30+ points in fouls.

Comment

• Who is the smart bird in the pinstripe suit

Comment

• It's not Bingham's fault, it's how the miss rule is applied that comes into question.

Comment

Who is the smart bird in the pinstripe suit
                    Trust you to notice

Comment

• I actually like the miss rule. It makes it more entertaining for me. I can see why players would hate it though.

Anyway this has been one of the most enjoyable matches I've ever watched. A little surprised to see an entire row of empty seats though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                        Trust you to notice
                        he wasn't the only one

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
                          I actually like the miss rule. It makes it more entertaining for me. I can see why players would hate it though.

Anyway this has been one of the most enjoyable matches I've ever watched. A little surprised to see an entire row of empty seats though.
                          They're for Ronnie's ego but it hasn't shown up...

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                            he wasn't the only one
                            The cameraman likes her too thank God

Comment

• I wish players wouldn't bring in Chavy friends to support them. That big 'get in' from a Bingham supporter was awful. Trump bad for this too.

Comment

The cameraman likes her too thank God
                                Plus she's in a perfect spot!

Comment

Working...
                                X