X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
    I'm not the jealous type normally, but I am insanely jealous of anybody watching the Higgins vs Selby, multi-session match tomorrow. I chose the wrong weekend to be away from home.
    that was poor planning on your part SF :wink-new:

Gilbert has jumped from #41 to 21 and if he wins could squeeze into the top 16!
    what a week for him!

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    A decent match, and a pretty good attempt at the comeback from Un-Nooh. Unfortunately he missed too many sitters in the first session and in the first three frames of the second session. Black off the spot is not his strongest shot it seems, probably problems with concentration more than anything.

Well done to Gilbert for the biggest win of his career so far. I suspect the final will be one match too many, but you never know in snooker... :smile:

Leave a comment:

• SnookerFan
    replied
    I'm not the jealous type normally, but I am insanely jealous of anybody watching the Higgins vs Selby, multi-session match tomorrow. I chose the wrong weekend to be away from home.

Leave a comment:

• mikeyd100
    replied
    Well done Gilbert, no need to run back to the farm just yet

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Seems to have hit a bit of form Gilbert . Done well in his last 2 Tournaments .

Always nice to see different faces in the latter stages of Tournaments .

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    superb play and grit by David Gilbert to get through to his first final

(regardless of a person in the audience attempting to put him off through out the match - phone, movement, noise - maybe they had a bet on Uh-Nooh going through! ))

some tetchy play by both but understandable being the semi with a lot of money (both their biggest I think) at stake

Leave a comment:

• SnookerFan
    replied
    This Mad Bid advert annoys me.

The postman has no right to ask how the guy can afford his deliveries.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by Gus Teunissen-High View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SooKffDKOjM

Can anyone explain why the frame didn't continue after Un-Nooh went in off the final black, surely Mark Allen could still have won it after that?
    He had already won the frame, the black was irrelevant

Leave a comment:

• Gus Teunissen-High
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SooKffDKOjM

Can anyone explain why the frame didn't continue after Un-Nooh went in off the final black, surely Mark Allen could still have won it after that?

Leave a comment:

• SnookerFan
    replied
    Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
    Watching the highlights, with a beer.
    This Galereux from Lidl was a find. Less than £2.50 for a four,-pack, and it's damn nice stuff.

Leave a comment:

• SnookerFan
    replied
    Watching the highlights, with a beer.

My diet dies. Again.

Leave a comment:

• trains
    replied
    Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
    Oh well, it wasn't exactly a classic, certainly not compared to some other recent matches between these two. From what we've seen this week, Selby will probably start second favourite against Higgins, but the winner of that semi-final will be a big favourite in the final, because the other two semi-finalists are both debutants at this stage of major events.

I was watching the Higgins match as well, it got a bit scrappy from 4-0 onwards, but Higgins did enough to go through. Nice pot on that final pink. :smile:
    Coral have Selby as favourite which tbh was what I expected,I kind of go with their thinking too.

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Oh well, it wasn't exactly a classic, certainly not compared to some other recent matches between these two. From what we've seen this week, Selby will probably start second favourite against Higgins, but the winner of that semi-final will be a big favourite in the final, because the other two semi-finalists are both debutants at this stage of major events.

I was watching the Higgins match as well, it got a bit scrappy from 4-0 onwards, but Higgins did enough to go through. Nice pot on that final pink. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• mikeyd100
    replied
    It can vary to be honest and not all matches are featured.

For example the Allen v Un-Nooh match was uploaded about 1 hour ago.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    cheers for that, how quickly do the frames tend to appear after real-time?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X