No announcement yet.

UK Championship '15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the subject of Ding I was just thinking of shot of the Championship where Hazel mentioned Selby tweeted 'get in there' that he won it,what about Adam Duffy nailing that pink at 3:14:34 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa4fyizpE3I
    not bad

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
      Nice to see them with their two little nippers too
      Did you see this pic?

Alexander Robertson and mini Liang Wenbo 2015.jpg

Future champions???
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
        Did you see this pic?

[ATTACH]18178[/ATTACH]

Future champions???
        Aww that's very sweet

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
          I think you mean this one, 48 minutes in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...vungIS7jk#t=36

-

That's the one , thanks for posting .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Did you see this pic?

[ATTACH]18178[/ATTACH]

Future champions???
            Robertsons son to Wenbos son.................quick , the old man is not looking ........2 Amber Nectars sweetheart and chuck that tray of biscuits our way

Comment

• hahaha very possible...they both have a touch of the naughty in them for sure

Comment

• Very good final, I think it was actually after long time I have enjoyed final this much.
                Well played Neil Robertson, this tournament he was unstoppable, also he seemed to speed up a bit again, not over-thinking staff and so .... Brilliant performance
                And Liang Wembo's gestures and grimases, I mean come on, how many times can you switch your face expression during 10 seconds? One second he looks so angry and in the blink of the eye, he is suddenly the happiest man in the world .... It was fun to watch him, I find it usually hard to get to like asian players, as they are usually emotionless .... well, this is not the case.
                Can't wait The Masters!

Comment

• Nice to see a character in the game . Well done to him and a top 16 place , entry to the Masters .

Robbo was virtually unplayable .....the demolition of Selby was amazing .

Comment

• I don't think so. Both matches robbo missed quite a few. He fell over the line in the final frame against Higgins also and Selby should have won quite a few of their frames. Hendry himself said at 7-5 or 8-5, robbo has failed to impose himself on this match.
                    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    Nice to see a character in the game . Well done to him and a top 16 place , entry to the Masters .

Robbo was virtually unplayable .....the demolition of Selby was amazing .
                    Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                      Can't see Ding winning a World title now,always plays crap there and he's succumbed to the demons

Edit: I posted the above before reading the other comments
                      Shame really, bet he is also feeling the pressure in terms of other potential Chinese players that could come through very soon as well.
                      Ding has been Donged

Comment

Did you see this pic?

[ATTACH]18178[/ATTACH]

Future champions???

Ha very nice, yeah they were enjoying themselves - best of buddies now

Comment

• Watching Ding play at the crucible is less comfortable than scraping your own eyes out.

Comment

• It's not really a clear rivalry a la Higgins/ROS/MJW, but in my head I'm loving the race to 'greatness' between Selby, Murphy and Robertson.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
                              It's not really a clear rivalry a la Higgins/ROS/MJW, but in my head I'm loving the race to 'greatness' between Selby, Murphy and Robertson.
                              Robertson is currently leading the race and I believe it will stay that way once they've all retired. Robertson has that spark over Selby and Murphy.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
                                It's not really a clear rivalry a la Higgins/ROS/MJW, but in my head I'm loving the race to 'greatness' between Selby, Murphy and Robertson.
                                Robertson is currently leading the race and I believe it will stay that way once they've all retired. Robertson has that spark over Selby and Murphy.

Comment

Working...
                                X