UK Championship '15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by McJimbo147 View Post
    Robertson is currently leading the race and I believe it will stay that way once they've all retired. Robertson has that spark over Selby and Murphy.
    Tough to say. Selby has 5 majors to Robertson's 4 + Murphy's 3 and Selby + Murphy has been in quite a few more major finals than Robertson. Robertson has double their ranking event titles though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
      Tough to say. Selby has 5 majors to Robertson's 4 + Murphy's 3 and Selby + Murphy has been in quite a few more major finals than Robertson. Robertson has double their ranking event titles though.
      I've never really compared the three players achievements, but that's certainly interesting.

It's hard to pick between Robertson and Selby for me, and comparing their achievements doesn't make it any easier. Depends whether you define greatness by majors won, or just by total ranking events. Selby seems to have been a losing finalist a lot in his career, whereby it took Roberston forever before he lost one.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
        I've never really compared the three players achievements, but that's certainly interesting.

It's hard to pick between Robertson and Selby for me, and comparing their achievements doesn't make it any easier. Depends whether you define greatness by majors won, or just by total ranking events. Selby seems to have been a losing finalist a lot in his career, whereby it took Roberston forever before he lost one.

Comment

Working...
        X