Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    Cmon MJW!!!
    I'm with ya mate, but this is looking ominous.

C'mon Mark, get those 30 - 40 breaks together and deliver the death of a thousand cuts. :encouragement:

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
      I'm with ya mate, but this is looking ominous.

C'mon Mark, get those 30 - 40 breaks together and deliver the death of a thousand cuts. :encouragement:

-
      :biggrin-new: Indeed...

Great match-up though of 2 Legends as barrywhite said.

Comment

• You can't beat turning the commentary off, putting on a piano concerto (Chopin), having an ice cream, stroking a babe, and watching Ronnie. Genius all round.

Daffie, this match up might never happen again at the Masters or anywhere, gotta enjoy the latest and hopefully not last episode between these two talented titans of the game. You know what I mean? Obviously I love Ronnie but I also love MJW's potting and safety play. He's summat else, Hendry couldn't touch him in his hey day, everyone feared him, Ronnie, Higgins etc.
        Last edited by barrywhite; 12 January 2016, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Aye! I have a sneaky wee feeling Mark Allen will lift it this year. You do know the favorites don't always win it right? I hope Higgins does it mind you, anything can happen in the race to 6 frames so why not Allan. I just hope it's not Trump. That boy just gets on my nervs at times. #AnyOneButTrump!

Comment

• @ bw...I certainly agree with the second part (and in part with the 1st). What a great match-up indeed... :snooker:

(@ work trying to catch some of it...but taping the match for this evening anyway)
            Last edited by daffie; 12 January 2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Are Taylor and Davis getting paid per word?

Comment

• Davis just won't stop talking..

Comment

• It could be worse. It could be Dennis doing all the talking.

Comment

• Nice lead for MJW now at 2-4 up!

Comment

• Both Mark and Ronnie makes scrappy frames watchable.

Comment

• Mark Williams is in the small stable of players that I actually want to win sometimes. It pays not to get too attached to that as an idea, given the advancing stages of his career. A bit like the nugget ten years ago. Enjoy watching, it's a (MASSIVE!) bonus if there's a win at the end of it.

I do have funny taste in players I like. Matthew Stevens, Anthony Hamilton, Williams, Alan McManus, amongst them. It would be so much easier if I was attached to the likes of Ronnie, Steven Hendry, and John Higgins....but I've not been. I must be wired up wrong.

Comment

• Poetry!...
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Can't handle this. When you're neutral this kind of snooker is gold, but when you want someone to win as much as I want MJ to win, it's too painful to watch.
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Well that was an excellent match for me, shame Mark handed the final frame to ROS with the silly plant attempt, but a really enjoyable session all the same.

-
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• I was hoping for Mark to win too but Mark let him in on the plant he didnt play save let ROS back in.

Would have been different story if Mark had played tactical on the important balls. He played to please the crowed today in my opinion.
                                3/4 Craftsman's Cue Majestic Tulip 58.75, butt jointed at 16", 19 oz , 9.6mm

Comment

Working...
                                X