No announcement yet.

The Masters 2016 10-17 January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed a great start from Barry. Would love to see a Hawkins - Bingham final...

Comment

• I hope that Bingham makes it to the final today, I am not sure for whom to cheer in the second semi, I prefer Hawk a little bit .... only thing I wish, tomorrow evening, there will be crowned The Masters champion for the first time ....

Comment

• Two frames, two clearances. Pretty decent start for Barry.

Comment

• Two frames, two tons! The standard of play is just staggering this year.....Can someone tell me how many tons have we had so far? What is the record at the Masters?
          Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• I don't like tournaments where the players rack up the tons. Give me a 45-60 frame with a lot of attritional and tactical play anytime.

I admit yesterday Trump vs Robertson was an incredible standard of snooker, no miss snooker of the highest quality. But I want more, I want some frames with a few misses and lots of tactical snooker.

Comment

• I think if Barry missed a 50-50 or a difficult shot he wouldn't be so negative during the mid session interval, but the fact he missed a standard shot of the spot is going to hurt him. Fortunately for him it was early on.

Hoping Trump now gets in early and puts this match away as soon as possible.

Comment

• Originally Posted by indianabones View Post
                I don't like tournaments where the players rack up the tons. Give me a 45-60 frame with a lot of attritional and tactical play anytime.

I admit yesterday Trump vs Robertson was an incredible standard of snooker, no miss snooker of the highest quality. But I want more, I want some frames with a few misses and lots of tactical snooker.
                Agree 100% with you on this mate! Close, tense, tactical frames and matches do it for me.

Comment

• Originally Posted by indianabones View Post
                  I don't like tournaments where the players rack up the tons. Give me a 45-60 frame with a lot of attritional and tactical play anytime.

I know what you mean, but that wasn't too bad for a first half session, 2 ton frames and 2 tense-ish frames, something for everyone there no?. This is looking like a classic...

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• There's some kind of tranquilizing quality in Dennis Taylor's voice,he reminds me of some puppet character from Sesame Street.

Comment

• Oh Barry, how careless to not notice/leave on that plant.

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                        Oh Barry, how careless to not notice/leave on that plant.

-
                        "Schoolboy error" as Steve said

Comment

• Johnson and co. talking like it's all over, only 5 - 4 lads...

-
                          The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Does Judd Trump wear contact lenses ? he seems to flick his eyelashes quite a lot

Comment

• Great stuff! Well played Hawkins!

Comment

• Well done Barry!

Barry vs Bingham final is on!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X