No announcement yet.

The Masters 2016 10-17 January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cmon John!!! 3-5 behind...it's still possible.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
      Cmon John!!! 3-5 behind...it's still possible.
      Yep, keep it going Higgins. If they can both drag it out till 3am, ideal. For Ronnie.

Your nags have let you down this week punter.

Comment

• Back against the wall, great response from JH, 120 clearance keeps the match alive.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
          Back against the wall, great response from JH, 120 clearance keeps the match alive.

-
          Indeed. Big task though with Bingham now in front some 50 points...

Comment

• Bye bye weegie.

Ronnie's revenge against Bingo. Maybe?

Judd has to be fave tomorrow as well.

Bingo/Hawk final? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
              Kick off; who's gonna win this one, what will the score be?
              Well, I got the score right at least.

-
              The slow and labourious,

Comment

Bye bye weegie.

Ronnie's revenge against Bingo. Maybe?

Judd has to be fave tomorrow as well.

Bingo/Hawk final? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
                Hi Barrywhite, no offence but wtf?
                www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

3-2 to Bingo. 6th frame dragging out and out. Bingo in with a shout of it now. Have you had any breaks?

4-2 to Bingo now. Higgins playing bits and pieces.
                  7 reds 7 blacks then missed a sitter into middle bag lol

Comment

• The biggest problem I have with John Higgins is that I can't just switch to another player because he's in decline so I consider him my favorite player still in the game but too often he loses steam or makes unforced errors making it a roller coaster of emotions watching his matches and the worst part is he looks like a broken man when he's in his chair. Not the confident, focused player before all the tabloid feaces.
                    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                      Well, I got the score right at least.

-
                      Snooker is becoming very unpredictable. Just when you thought the worlds was not to be repeated in another tournament, Bingo puts a run together.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        7 reds 7 blacks then missed a sitter into middle bag lol
                        You need to do my middle bag routine. lol

Off to bed, good night everyone.

The Trumpster tomorrow! There could be fireworks.
                        Last edited by barrywhite; 15 January 2016, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by MrRottweiler View Post
                          The biggest problem I have with John Higgins is that I can't just switch to another player because he's in decline so I consider him my favorite player still in the game but too often he loses steam or makes unforced errors making it a roller coaster of emotions watching his matches and the worst part is he looks like a broken man when he's in his chair. Not the confident, focused player before all the tabloid feaces.
                          It's his age, it happened with Davis it happened with Hendry, get to around a forty/fifty break then that unforced error , either in position or an unexplained missed pot. Ronnie is just about holding it together maybe because he's fitter, but I give him one maybe two seasons max.
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Very disappointed with the result. How can you go from all star form one day to complete rubbish two days later? Unbelievable. Higgins was so out of sync tonight.
                            I was already savoring the ROS v Higgo semifnal tomorrow..... Now we have a Trump v O'Sullivan final written all over it.
                            Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Very enjoyable day of snooker that. The bookies would agree with you Erwan, but will the stars?
                              Looking forward to finding out. Night all. :sleeping:

-
                              The slow and labourious,

Comment

• It's not just age....sport is like that. some days you are hot, some you are not. Look at the two matches Selby played....

...of course as you get older, you are more prone to inconsistency.

Comment

Working...
                                X