• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by scarfacechen View Post
    This app work well for smart TV

http://appcrawlr.com/android/web-vid...ter-chromecast

No additional hardware needed
    Tried, it just says file not supported. No biggie. I was really wanting to watch on the big screen, but I'll settle for my smaller computer monitor.

Comment

• 2016 World Championship discussion

do what I did many years ago ...
      bought a large monitor for the pc
      DVI connections lovely picture
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• I just dont like the way Kyren Wilson plays, obviously, he is great player, but I think I have found my one I do not want to watch .... Hope Mark Allen can turn this match around, but he has lot to do, eventough he won 5 in the row.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          "Why's the door always locked when your watching snooker Dad?"
          No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

• Originally Posted by culraven View Post
            Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            "Why's the door always locked when your watching snooker Dad?"
            LOL
            the pc is in the corner of the living room
            no doors to lock :wink:

Comment

• Originally Posted by jdub View Post
              Originally Posted by scarfacechen View Post
              This app work well for smart TV

http://appcrawlr.com/android/web-vid...ter-chromecast

No additional hardware needed
              Tried, it just says file not supported. No biggie. I was really wanting to watch on the big screen, but I'll settle for my smaller computer monitor.
              tomorrow get to your local electronic store and get a "big-one"
              snooker is on all week and then the fully packed season starts soon after
              investment for the future :wink:

Comment

• Peter Ebdon doesn't half talk some bollards! I like the way JV patiently let's him ramble on, and then picks up the commentary when he finally shuts up, totally ignoring and disregarding his nonsense.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by culraven View Post
                  Yes they can, they have the ability to show both matches on the red button, just choose not to!
                  I didn't like their decision to drop the two-table red button option any more than you, but they must have had good reason. Do you think they do these things just to annoy people?

I do like Hazel. Just watching that snippet of Fighting Talk during the interval and she took the floor for O'Sullivan's record fast 147, and she showed real enthusiasm and a love for the game. She knows what she's talking about, does Hazel.
                  Last edited by Billy; 24 April 2016, 08:08 PM.
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• C'mon Mark...pinch the last couple frames. I can't stand that Wilson fellow. Plus we need a close match

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hal View Post
                      I just dont like the way Kyren Wilson plays, obviously, he is great player, but I think I have found my one I do not want to watch .... Hope Mark Allen can turn this match around, but he has lot to do, eventough he won 5 in the row.
                      seems like Wilson plays pretty standard modern style snooker to me, not particularly negative or slow in any way.... Do you mean you find his mannerisms annoying?

Comment

• When the beeb cut funds for the red button a few years back we lost a lot of the red button usefulness since. It's very poor compared to what it was a few year back.

Ebdon really needs to stop shouting out like the nob head guy at the club.. For gawd sake, calm down dear...

Comment

• I actually think ebdon gives an expert opinion unlike JV who knows a lot about waistcoats and in offs. Being a Jimmy 'I'm playing the greatest snooker of my life on the practice table' White fan you'll be an expert on snooker players speaking rubbish lol.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
                            When the beeb cut funds for the red button a few years back we lost a lot of the red button usefulness since. It's very poor compared to what it was a few year back.
                            very true two RBs were great back then.
                            they still have the capability but, as you say they, reduced budgets so they don't use it, unless it is something very special like Olympics

Comment

• I feel like whoever comes through the half playing on table 2 is going to really struggle with their game once they get down to the one table setup. With the constant changing of cushions and the speed of the table, its got to affect their game and its no wonder we are seeing so many scrappy frames and struggles. Only Higgins has shown any kind of good form on this side of the arena. It really is a joke the conditions this year and its made the tournament pretty unwatchable for me to see so many of the top players being made to look average.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cov86 View Post
                                seems like Wilson plays pretty standard modern style snooker to me, not particularly negative or slow in any way.... Do you mean you find his mannerisms annoying?
                                His cue actions drives me nuts (he has very weird pause just before delivering the cue) so it does not seem 'smooth' as for the other players, and too me, he only plays safety with no creativity from what I have seen .... maybe I am biased, he is playing pretty well for sure, I have not liked his style from the start, I think I first saw him last WSC.

Allen has been pretty unlucky, the foul was barely noticable, I can't see him turning this match around now, hopefully, the next Mark will be too strong for Wilson :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X