No announcement yet.

2016 World Championship discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a foul by Ding there wasn't it? He missed it with the tip and pushed it with the shaft.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• 2016 World Championship discussion

it may look like that but I'm sure Jan would have spotted that, so no foul then.
      be nice to see a slow-mo
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

now that was a foul:biggrin:

Comment

• Hi guys

I'm in the States watching on worldsnooker.com. I have an LG Smart TV, and can get on the website through the TV's browser, but can't watch since my TV doesn't support Flash.

I do have an Android phone I can watch it on. Does anyone know of an app that would allow me to cast from my phone to my TV without any additional hardware? I did find a few, but all I can do is cast media that's already on my phone.

Comment

• Allen set to knick another 7-4 now!
            No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jdub View Post
              Hi guys

I'm in the States watching on worldsnooker.com. I have an LG Smart TV, and can get on the website through the TV's browser, but can't watch since my TV doesn't support Flash.

I do have an Android phone I can watch it on. Does anyone know of an app that would allow me to cast from my phone to my TV without any additional hardware? I did find a few, but all I can do is cast media that's already on my phone.
              Will it not let you screen mirror?

Comment

Hi guys

Try web video caster if your TV has DLNA

Comment

• So Allen mounts a terrific come back, 4 straight frames, and the BBC knock it off in favour of Trump, that was their last chance for me, thank god for Eurosport!

Comment

• The BBC get it right for once (at least for my preference).

I thought I was going to have to go hunting for Eurosport again as the 19:00 programme was nearing its end, as I knew they were showing the Allen match on the red button, but hey presto they switched tables!

Sorry, culraven, but they can't please everyone all of the time
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Hi guys

have you tried bbc sport or snookerroom.tv
                      I would think BBC is Java based and maybe regionally restricted but snookerroom.tv may not be java based.
                      good luck

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                        The BBC get it right for once (at least for my preference).

I thought I was going to have to go hunting for Eurosport again as the 19:00 programme was nearing its end, as I knew they were showing the Allen match on the red button, but hey presto they switched tables!

Sorry, culraven, but they can't please everyone all of the time
                        Yes they can, they have the ability to show both matches on the red button, just choose not to!
                        Allen took all 4 frames of that first session, 5-7 now, we do love a come back

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          have you tried bbc sport or snookerroom.tv
                          I would think BBC is Java based and maybe regionally restricted but snookerroom.tv may not be java based.
                          good luck
                          BBC uses flash, though it will allow you to use HTML5 on iplayer as a beta. I think snookerooom is flash too.

There's no way to do it without additional hardware - the only chance would be some sort of HDMI cable or else you'd need to buy a Chromecast/Miracast dongle.

The only other option would be a VPN and Sky Go, but then you need Silverlight.

Comment

thanks for the info
                            my first thought was chromecast but OP did say without buying hardware

Comment

• Not sure snooker room is flash I can watch it on the iPad.
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                                BBC uses flash, though it will allow you to use HTML5 on iplayer as a beta. I think snookerooom is flash too.

There's no way to do it without additional hardware - the only chance would be some sort of HDMI cable or else you'd need to buy a Chromecast/Miracast dongle.

The only other option would be a VPN and Sky Go, but then you need Silverlight.
                                This app work well for smart TV

http://appcrawlr.com/android/web-vid...ter-chromecast

No additional hardware needed

Comment

Working...
                                X